No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A trilogy of films from The Stand by the Harry Potter guys? Yes please!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• FREWER NEEDS TO BE TRASHCAN MAN AGAIN.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MAH LAHF FER YEW!

Comment

• Nordling suggested Walter Goggins...and the man ain't wrong!
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• And look, I think Rob Lowe is still a damn fine looking man, but please - someone else to play Nick Andros this time, 'mkay?
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• As long as Dave Yates steps back from the director's ch--oh.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Mouse just killed The Lone Ranger (Honestly...who cared about this besides Depp), Austin Powers 4 is happening (Because the grosses of Scream 4 and The Love Guru are totally isolated) and WB is developing a Batman/Superman movie with and without Bale (Because they totally have their shit in order unlike Marvel!)
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It's just not even funny anymore.

Be fucking daring. Start doing drugs again.

Fuck Hollywood, you're a pain in the ass when you're sober.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                    It's just not even funny anymore.

Be fucking daring. Start doing drugs again.

Fuck Hollywood, you're a pain in the ass when you're sober.
                    HEAR FUCKING HEAR.

We need some Peckinpahs and Friedkins up in this shit.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      HEAR FUCKING HEAR.

We need some Peckinpahs and Friedkins up in this shit.
                      No one has the balls anymore...

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        The Mouse just killed The Lone Ranger (Honestly...who cared about this besides Depp), Austin Powers 4 is happening (Because the grosses of Scream 4 and The Love Guru are totally isolated) and WB is developing a Batman/Superman movie with and without Bale (Because they totally have their shit in order unlike Marvel!)
                        The Lone Ranger: GOOD. From what I heard about that flick, it deserved to be taken out behind the shed and shot. I sort of grew up with the LR and Tonto, and played straight could be a cool western.

Austin Powers 4: Michael, Michael, Michael. You can only go back to the well so many times. Do something new, dude.

Batman/Superman: No. Enough. Take a hard, intensive look at what went wrong with Green Lantern, look at Marvel's business model, and learn from it. You have hundreds of characters to choose from, you can give the Bat a rest for a few years (I kind of sort of want a Zatanna flick - magic, horror and fishnet stockings!). Shit, I'd be more worried about how Man of Steel was going to perform first, and doing my damndest to make sure that flick dominates its release date.

Comment

• It needs to be asked - how on earth does The Lone Ranger cost £250m?! You could do it very well on a tenth of that budget.

Honestly, takes that money and give it to 5 projects with balls and vision and originality and you'd not only likely see a return on your investment, you might just get the next Duncan Jones or Neill Blomkamp delivering a slice of fried genius.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Here's the thing about all of that.

If the World's Finest project goes into effect, it flies in the face of the rather lengthy gameplan that DC Entertainment and WB drafted. Spent years on on for a post Potter environment and they do this out of the blue? It's crazy.

Lone Ranger dying, puts Verbinski back into Bioshock territory. I'm all for that.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Not going to lie. Wayne's World 3 wouldn't be a bad idea. But Austin Powers 4? Give it up, Myers.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                If the World's Finest project goes into effect, it flies in the face of the rather lengthy gameplan that DC Entertainment and WB drafted. Spent years on on for a post Potter environment and they do this out of the blue? It's crazy.
                                I assume they saw Green Lantern and the panic set in.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X