No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I mean...Mars was only in the original source material...why keep that around?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He backed out of CSI to do it. Good for him. Especially after John Goodman couldn't get insured to do it and Bob Hoskins told them to fuck off.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fishburne will deliver, and I'll mark out like a mofo when he yells at Jimmy Olsen to "Stop calling me 'Chief!' "

Comment

• Now they have to find Jimmy. I'd put money on the line Anton Yelchin has been offered. Not that I think he'll take it. He's played that role too often now for me to think he'd say yes.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Now they have to find Jimmy. I'd put money on the line Anton Yelchin has been offered. Not that I think he'll take it. He's played that role too often now for me to think he'd say yes.

He's not even on the short list. I've seen names, but I can't place any of them.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• HA! Good thing I wasn't betting.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Ah, Yelchin. My #1 choice for Peter Parker. He'd make a great Jimmy, but they'd really have to give him a beefy character arc to take advantage of his skills.

Part of me still would've loved to have see Jason Mewes' take as Jimmy when Kevin Smith was briefly attached to a Superman flick (Ben Affleck as Superman? I could see it.) way back when.

Comment

• My pick for Jimmy? Kieran Culkin. That'll never happen, of course.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'd keep it English.

Get the bro from X-Men FC (Football club? Why not?) who played Beast. He seems to still have that hokey, earnest thing from his Mystikal-singing days.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      He backed out of CSI to do it. Good for him. Especially after John Goodman couldn't get insured to do it and Bob Hoskins told them to fuck off.
                      How is it that Goodman couldn't get insured? He's lost a ton of weight and is looking good and healthy.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The reasons for his weight loss could be an indicator.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                          The reasons for his weight loss could be an indicator.
                          This. Dude is tooted up from here to Colombia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            How is it that Goodman couldn't get insured? He's lost a ton of weight and is looking good and healthy.

Kevin Smith can't get insured.
                            What's her name is missing a few episodes of Two and A Half Men this year because of insurance.

Basically, if you're over 280lbs in America...you're too fat to work on film/tv.

Comment

• ah. I thought that it was all the result of diet and nutrition.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                ah. I thought that it was all the result of diet and nutrition.
                                I meant that due to his age and previous medical history his prospects of insurance on such a film (a long-running franchise if WB has anything to say about it) would be slim to none.

Recently thin or not, there's damage in there already and having Perry pull a John Kent would be horrible.

Yet, Brandoesque Fishburne gets the part? Kind of odd, but I like the choice.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-03-2011, 09:16 AM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X