No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus...I don't think Herr Starr or the Grail come into the story until the 3rd TPB. You've missed some killer stuff, Rob.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dr. Strange is going to happen soon. The Runaways is something that Disney is more aggressive about than Marvel.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Runaways flick could be pretty sweet. I really dig that series. I know it's not as crazy as other superhero books but the whole idea was really cool in my opinion. Plus I dig the art.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dr. Strange could be huge...if they give it to the right kind of director. Good GOD, just imagine what Sam Raimi could do with him. Or GDT.

And...laugh all that you want...but George Clooney would be pretty much perfect in the role. Arrogant surgeon who gets humbled? Oh yeah.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Only way Preacher ever gets made is through 100% independent funds.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
              I need to give Preacher another go. I got through the first 2 trades but it didn't suck me in.
              You didn't make it to the epic utterance of "Not enough gun," so of fucking course it didn't grab you by the dick and punch you in the taintbrain.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                You're getting another Ghost Rider because SONY doesn't want to lose the rights.
                Well, it's the only example on hand that holds any sort of interest for me regarding such production methods.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                  Well, it's the only example on hand that holds any sort of interest for me regarding such production methods.
                  Yup. Other than Batman it's really the only comic movie I'm excited for in the future. And I am super excited.

Comment

• Zack Snyder Goes From Metropolis to Afghanistan
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Laurence Fishburne IS Perry White in The Man of Steel
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• BULLSHIT. IT IS A CRUCIAL PART OF THE PERRY WHITE CHARACTER THAT HE BE PORTRAYED BY A CRACKER. "WHITE" IS IN HIS NAME FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Comment

• Good news, everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            $100 says Kate Beckinsale is in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              The downside is that's who Bill Nighy is playing.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Still think it's fucking dumb that they aren't going to Mars.

Also, lulz to Bloatorpheous being Perry.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X