RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I would.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Already been a shit-ton of reshoots on Battleship, but this trailer?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/the-...hip-is-all-wet

Oh boy.
      So I watched this a second time. Liam screams at the guy that he's just exceptional, a true stand out, amazing, BUT WHAT DOES MY DAUGHTER WANT TO DO WITH SUCH A WINNER AS YOU?

Comment

• fuck that, THEY FUCKING SHOOT GIANT PEGS AT THE SHIP.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YESSSsss
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Does Kelsey Grammar reprise his role as Lt. Cmdr Thomas Dodge?

ANSWER ME, GODAMMIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              So I watched this a second time. Liam screams at the guy that he's just exceptional, a true stand out, amazing, BUT WHAT DOES MY DAUGHTER WANT TO DO WITH SUCH A WINNER AS YOU?

HE'S A REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE MAN.

Comment

• How rebellious is an enlisted soldier that worked hard enough to be SUPER OFFICER on a battleship? DONT LET ME DOWN BERG

Comment

• GIANT PEGS.

Comment

• Unless it ends with a giant zoom out to Bill, Ted, and Death, tell it walkin'.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                      GIANT PEGS.
                      Rob: Officially into Pegging

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Rob: Officially into Pegging

Comment

• Breaking News You Should Have Already Figured Out – Star Trek 2 Not Hitting June 2012
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Gentlemen, please help me settle this argument with Peter. Does this or does this not look like Jeff Goldblum more than Clark Kent?

Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• All I see is a neurotic Jew with a fine filmography, warts and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Gentlemen, please help me settle this argument with Peter. Does this or does this not look like Jeff Goldblum more than Clark Kent?

It's damn close to Goldblum, but he needs more insect parts.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X