No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the one in the middle was Ian McShane...

Comment

• I'm curious but is there a consensus of who "won" Comic-Con this year?
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Twilight?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          I'm curious but is there a consensus of who "won" Comic-Con this year?

Nobody won. There was a surprising amount of news that arrived. But, the fundamentals of Comic-Con are unraveling fast.

Mike Mignola set up Trickster across the street and stole away most of the big-time comic talent. The vendors can't afford the price hikes for the next year.

Hollywood shit took up a record 80% of floor area. The con promoters and City of San Diego are fighting harder than ever. The point being that San Diego is on the verge of telling them to fuck off and leave.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My brother lives outside of Los Angeles, and he'd heard rumors that the Con might be moving to LA or even Vegas eventually because of the problems you mentioned, Troy.

Comment

• Don Rickles will drop dead of a heart attack from making fun of the Comic-Con crowd if they go to Vegas.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Neckbeards will combust due to the heat.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Contrary to popular belief, a body double was not used for Chris Evans for the scenes when he was skinny. The filmmakers had originally planned to hire a body double and superimpose Evans' face onto the double's body, but ultimately scrapped the idea since director Joe Johnston claimed that Evans moved in a unique way and that no body double could replicate his movements. Ultimately, the filmmakers utilized digital technology to "shrink" Evans down, essentially erasing portions of his physique, until they came up with what the filmmakers called "Skinny Steve". Over 250 shots were filmed like this, and because the shrinking process left empty space in the background, many of the scenes had to filmed in front of a green screen so that they could superimpose the backgrounds back into the scene.

Comment

• I hope the DVD has a feature on that. I'd like to see some of it as it sounds bad ass.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Those effects were fucking amazing.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• http://collider.com/joseph-mazzello-g-i-joe-2/105786/

More GI Joe 2 casting. Seriously though Collider, you have a story about the kid from Jurassic Park and you put (The Pacific) as where we should know him from? For shaaaaame.

Comment

• Already been a shit-ton of reshoots on Battleship, but this trailer?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/the-...hip-is-all-wet

Oh boy.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'll see the shit outta that.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              http://collider.com/joseph-mazzello-g-i-joe-2/105786/

More GI Joe 2 casting. Seriously though Collider, you have a story about the kid from Jurassic Park and you put (The Pacific) as where we should know him from? For shaaaaame.
                              I always remember him as the abused kid from Radio Flyer.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Judges would have also accepted a Star-Kid reference.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X