RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Prometheus is probably the top film I'm anticipating next year.
      My batboner is strong, but yes, I'd also rather go to the Prom instead.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Expect to hear about a lot of talent leaving the company. Almost like it was ran by a certain someone.
        Lovely.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Prometheus is probably the top film I'm anticipating next year (besides Avengers).
          Prometheus, The Amazing Spider-Man, and The Avengers. Probably in that order, too.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Is Elysium next year?

Comment

Expect to hear about a lot of talent leaving the company. Almost like it was ran by a certain someone.
              Your ninjas have any info how DC's New 52 info is being received by the crowds at SDCC? Anticipation? Rejection?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                The cast of Haywire is, with one or two exceptions, a cause for much rejoicing.

It's quite possible Fassbender might actually act Tatum out of the frame.
                <iframe width="1000" height="599" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OpffbDjWlog?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                  Prometheus, The Amazing Spider-Man, and The Avengers. Probably in that order, too.
                  Remove Spider-Man, bump the Avengers and add Haywire and you have my list. I hope Spider-Man fails on EVERY accounts.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Is Elysium next year?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OpffbDjWlog?rel=0&hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="599" width="1000"></iframe>
                    That cast is something. And I like Gina Carano, I like LOOKING at Gina Carano, however I have little faith she can keep up with that cast, well, maybe Tatum but the rest?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She will armbar her way into Amurkuh's enlarged heart.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Your ninjas have any info how DC's New 52 info is being received by the crowds at SDCC? Anticipation? Rejection?

Giant indifference.

Standing room only at the Arkham City stuff. Barely filling up half the room for anything with the books.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Going through more press shit sent.

I do have to say this. Lily Collins is going to be a gorgeous Snow White.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dat Ghost Rider 2 Panel

"Fucking your shit up, February 2012."

It's a date!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I do have to say this. Lily Collins is going to be a "drill a hole through her when you're done" fuckable Snow White.
                              Couldn't have said it better myself.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• God save us all.

MacFarlane just confirmed that a Family Guy movie is happening.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X