• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he looked SEASONED, not OLD.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He was old, man.

Seasoned was his mode in the 90s when he was leading the Roughnecks foot-first into bug ass.

It hurts me to say it, shit just happens. He'd be an awesome Sergeant Reed though.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If he wasn't playing Cohagen in the Total Recall remake.

Bryan Cranston as Boddiker.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ironside looked AWFUL in First Class. However, if he drops some weight, I think he's poised to play some big bad guy roles again. He doesn't look old so much as unhealthy.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Old, fat AND OLD!!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He truly is Old Ironside(s).
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                He truly is Old Ironside(s).
                And... repped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  he looked SEASONED, not OLD.
                  Agreed. More importantly, the man still has that patented Ironside brand gravitas. Even though he's only got about 3 or 4 lines in First Class, a simple "it's been an honour serving with you gentlemen" or "FIRE!" becomes instantly memorable in his hands. Do you hear anyone quoting his Russian submarine commanding equivalent? Absolutely not.

Also, he's simply going by "M. Ironside" based on the film's credits. That kind of bravado alone warrants a return to top-flight movie villainy.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    he looked SEASONED, not OLD.
                    Indeed. The Ironside is just like a good cast-iron pan. It always delivers.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• David Goyer writing Godzilla.

Translation: he'll have some good ideas spread here and there, bad dialogue and a shitty third-act followed by heavy rewriting by someone else.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        David Goyer writing Godzilla.

Translation: doom
                        At least Jean Reno is not slumming it again.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Absolutely no problem with this Evil Dead remake. Bring it.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I don't know how anyone could get their panties in a bunch over it, considering how NOT SERIOUS Raimi took them.

Comment

• mite b cool
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I don't know how anyone could get their panties in a bunch over it, considering how NOT SERIOUS Raimi took them.
                                We are talking about fanbitches here, my friend.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X