Clear All

• So you're the guy!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'd also watch MI:4 over that...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, I'll see Holmes even though any of the Freeman/Cumberbatch shows were better than the previous film in the serious. But I want to see MI4 much more.

Comment

• Chris Pine is MGM's top choice for new Robocop.

Good luck at getting him.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• WAT

They need a more robotic dude.

They need Keanu.

Search your feelings, you know this to be true. And insane. But hey, he made a fucking 47 Ronin movie, so why not?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Michael Shannon IS Robocop.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He's straight up Boddicker material.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• absolutely ZERO interest in the new Sherlock Holmes film. The first one was a complete waste of time and this one looks to be more of the same with explosions. Good to see Noomi Rapace try to break through to English audiences, though.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Holmes - boring. M:I - looks generic, but it's the one I'd rather watch.

Even though I've changed my mind about him, please no Mark Strong as Clarence J. "nanananananana..." Boddicker. The guy can act; I'd just like to see someone else get a chance at playing that kind of villainous role.

E.T.A. Someone like Shannon. Good call, Herr Dr!
                    Last edited by Bobby Bear; 07-13-2011, 07:54 AM.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I'll go ahead and call it. Pine walks from the Jack Ryan reboot.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• And no fucks were given that day.

But thank god for the news Angry Birds is getting a movie.

I mean, if a toy line can get in on the movie-money action, why not a phone game?
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-13-2011, 08:06 AM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holmes 2 - I'll wait for cable, like I did the first one. We liked the film, just not enough to drop $20 to see it in the theater.

MI:4 - see above.

Robocop reboot/remakening - I'd give the Boddicker role to Michael Fuckin' Ironside myself. Man needs more work.

No interest at all in the Jack Ryan reboot, really. Besides, isn't Pine going to be busy with the next Star Trek flick?

Comment

• Pine can fit both in.

Star Trek 2 is probably looking at a summer 2013 release at this point (My guess is they'll got for the July 4th weekend) and Moscow has zilch on a release.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Robocop reboot/remakening - I'd give the Boddicker role to Michael Fuckin' Ironside myself. Man needs more work.
                              As the OG Boddicker, I'd agree that he'd have been good (Not Red Foreman good, but a solid performer nonetheless).

Did you see him in First Class? Age is fighting his body for supremacy, and it just took out NORAD.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haven't checked out First Class yet, but he did look quite grandfatherly in Terminator Salvation.

Not a fan of bodies growing old and slowing down, no sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X