No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing excuses Herbert's son from raping the Dune corpse with the garbage that he's been putting out for the last decade. I haven't read any of them, but every single review that I've read indicates that they are fetid piles of literary shit not worthy of being recycled into toilet paper.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Haven't read 'em either, though I did read the synopsis for each on Wikipedia. Interesting ideas, but none of 'em made me want to pull the trigger.

Comment

• I read some of them. They made Herbert's dense mythology more accessible. Which is both a complaint and compliment.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I read the Quran and kept waiting for sandworms to show up.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            I read the Quran and kept waiting for sandworms to show up.
            I love you.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Troy: I asked you about 'Cowboys and Aliens' last week and you mentioned that Paramount is scared shitless for it, mainly due to the fact that 'Captain America' is going to dominate the theaters. Is there any word as to whether or not the film itself is any good? Any word coming out of test screenings at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Troy: I asked you about 'Cowboys and Aliens' last week and you mentioned that Paramount is scared shitless for it, mainly due to the fact that 'Captain America' is going to dominate the theaters. Is there any word as to whether or not the film itself is any good? Any word coming out of test screenings at all?

Decent word, but there hasn't been that many screenings for it. Hell, Zookeeper screened more for general audiences.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cool, thanks. My brother is keen on that one and keeps pestering me for any inside word on it.

Comment

• Troy/Jamie/Anyone: A buddy of mine, who is a pilot for a major airline, said that he saw Mike Meyers and his entourage here in MN (at least, he saw them at the airport). Any idea if he's working on a project up here?

Comment

Nothing excuses Herbert's son from raping the Dune corpse with the garbage that he's been putting out for the last decade. I haven't read any of them, but every single review that I've read indicates that they are fetid piles of literary shit not worthy of being recycled into toilet paper.
                      Herbert's son's books are the result of the ashes of the Holocaust's victims pressed into paper. What's written on that paper is way worse.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Troy/Jamie/Anyone: A buddy of mine, who is a pilot for a major airline, said that he saw Mike Meyers and his entourage here in MN (at least, he saw them at the airport). Any idea if he's working on a project up here?
                        Continuing to convince the world he's straight?
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Continuing to convince the world he's straight?
                          Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd scene

Comment

• ...what?

Didn't he just get remarried a few months ago?

Comment

• Yep, to Kelly Tisdale. They just had a kid, too.

Comment

• Beard.

Comment

Working...
                                X