Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    ok, what's the story behind that gif?
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A3B6Qjlo9FI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

EDIT: DEEEEEEEERP. You weren't talking to me. Sorry.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      and it'll make a ton of money. Oh yes.
      Yeah.

And it upsets me.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It opens the same day as Immortals.

So it's a weekend full of shit to anticipate.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Yes, but only one of those turds will be incredibly polished.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What racist stereotype will Rob Schneider be this time?
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Causcasian Rob Schneider is offensive enough.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• One that gives him money in exchange for his shamelessness.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Harry Lennix is in The Man of Steel.

Only remember him from The Matrix sequels, what with them sucking and all.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Harry Lennix is in The Man of Steel.

Only remember him from The Matrix sequels, what with them sucking and all.
                    He played Aaron in Taymor's version of 'Titus Andronicus' as well... and fuck me dead, did he nail it!

Comment

• What takes the now vacant June 29, 2012 weekend now that Star Trek 2 and Tarsem's Snow White aren't dropping then? I say either M:I 4 or The Hunger Games.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

What takes the now vacant June 29, 2012 weekend now that Star Trek 2 and Tarsem's Snow White aren't dropping then? I say either M:I 4 or The Hunger Games.

Lionsgate has to get a lot more comfortable with Hunger Games to let that happen.

MI4 is always a possibility.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If M:I 4 stays in December, it gets killed by Sherlock Holmes 2 and Paramount is still low on inventory for next summer. It's not like The Amazing Spider-Man is going to be huge competition anyway the following week if they put it in the June 29th slot.

I mean...that solution is so easy, that yes a Caveman (or more fittingly me) would figure it out.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• New Hobbit production diary is out. God, could I care less about those movies, and I love the LOTR trilogy.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

New Hobbit production diary is out. God, could I care less about those movies, and I love the LOTR trilogy.
                              THAT
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/ray-stevens...cobra-strikes/

Ray Stevenson in GI JOE 2 yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X