No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, that's Academy-Award Winner Fisher Stevens!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      ...and this is why Bobby and I must be related. SOMEHOW.
      *brofist*

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Ed: it's good to see you back, active on the boards. I've missed you, sincerely.
      Likewise, mate.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Also, Charlie Day for Otacon.
      I like Day a lot, but Joel David Moore should be Otacon. I said it after coming home from Avatar and it's as true today as it was then.

And now, because no-one demanded it, the other fan casting suggestions which spring to mind!

Ray Stevenson - Snake.
      Lena Headey - Meryl.
      Sam Elliott - Revolver Ocelot.
      Doug Jones - Psycho Mantis.
      Martin Sheen - Col. Roy Campbell.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Who can you hire to play Raiden so I can eyefuck him from the backrow of the theater?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• How about your boytoy Levitt?

And a juiced up Cillian Murphy for Liquid.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ, did I ever say how much I like you in a non-sexual way?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No, but back at ya buddy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd like to keep this a fairly tight adaptation (or expansion) on the game Metal Gear Solid. Sort of do for this franchise what they should have done with Resident Evil. I never really cared for the characters in the sequels; most of them were kind of balls. Plus, they'd be at odds with the gussied up Renny Harlin style action trash vehicle I'm putting together in my mind here.

Although I do like the sound of getting J.G.L. and Murph' involved.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• In that case, who gets the Sniper Wolf jumpsuit?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I actually couldn't settle on an actress for her during my initial list, so I left her off.

Actually, Stana Katic. Break out the hair dye and BOOM! Plus, she's not bad with an accent as I discovered from Stiletto (which I'm not ashamed to admit I basically bought just to see her. Well, Michael Biehn's in it, too.)

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      Dude on the right looks like Fisher Stevens.
                      Keep the laptop...Cool.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                        I actually couldn't settle on an actress for her during my initial list, so I left her off.

Actually, Stana Katic. Break out the hair dye and BOOM! Plus, she's not bad with an accent as I discovered from Stiletto (which I'm not ashamed to admit I basically bought just to see her. Well, Michael Biehn's in it, too.)
                        I remember her as Hot Cop (Whose Name Escapes Me) from The Spirit.

I am okay with this.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Dude on the right looks like Fisher Stevens.
                          No... Kelsey Grammer.

Comment

I remember her as Hot Cop (Whose Name Escapes Me) from The Spirit.

I am okay with this.
                            Morgenstern! "Fresh from the academy." Mmm. She was something else in that film, even by her own standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post

Hmmmmm...... I'll allow it. Oh, man, will I allow it!

Anywho, here's some Sniper Wolf cosplay:

Comment

• That's why you're The King, Tim. Cheers!

Now... how best to populate the other attractive female roles in this (possibly Harlin-directed) magnum opus? Who'd make a good Mei Ling?

Comment

Working...
                                X