RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    That cast is so good. Soooo good. My loins hurt already, and nobody has bothered to mention Mr. Holmes is in this!
    Shut up and eat your Cumberbatch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Genius.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Rep heem! Do eet!

Comment

• Always a pleasure to see Ciaran Hinds classin' up the joint... Ulster style!
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Nolan producing a supernatural thriller with Keith Gordon writing/directing.

Something tells me Nolan will play way, way, waaaay less of a key hand in this than he has with The Man of Steel.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Thor 2 Hammers On For July 2013 Without Kenneth Branagh
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That does not bode well...

Is he not interested, unwilling, or does he have other projects? They need to kiss his wang to get him back.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    That does not bode well...

Is he not interested, unwilling, or does he have other projects? They need to kiss his wang to get him back.

Branagh just can't work within the Marvel timetables. He wants to do other things and venture back when he wants. That simply isn't going to happen.

While he did a good job, they've got others in the wings.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Say what you will about them being tight-asses, but Marvel deserves props with such outside-the-box thinking for hiring people like Favreau and Branagh. In fact, the safest choice they've made was Johnston on Captain America (not to mention all the casting on that one came off as safe/uninspired but still good) and ironically that's going to be their biggest non-Iron Man hit.

I still say hand Thor 2 over to Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat for the story/script.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The film my producer wrote and is producing was offered to Branagh to direct and co-star and he said he would love to do it, if they can hold on til 2013 "until I'm finished with Thor", so he was clearly interested - this was about 2 months ago. I know he wants to do more stage stuff and a small film between now and then, so the split with Marvel was purely logistics.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          The film my producer wrote and is producing was offered to Branagh to direct and co-star and he said he would love to do it, if they can hold on til 2013 "until I'm finished with Thor", so he was clearly interested - this was about 2 months ago. I know he wants to do more stage stuff and a small film between now and then, so the split with Marvel was purely logistics.

It's looking like they already got somebody. Since they're fucking off at Comic Con, not sure when it'll be announced.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm kind of disappointed that they're fucking off at the con this year, but I understand that most of the people involved in next summer's giant bullshit movie are rather busy at the moment.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• TTSS looks like a must-see. Gotta love old-school cold war spy stuff.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not so much the material...

Oldman? Strong? Cumberbatch?

I could listen to these guys recite a 'honey-do' list and still get erect.

Comment

Working...
                                X