RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Bobby. You are wrong. Accept it and we can all move on. No need for this to become an international incident.
    In the words of scores of my fellow countrymen/ancestors and Optimus Prime, NEVEEERRRRR!!!!

All joking aside, each to their own. S'all good.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    can't go wrong with Pippa's posterior.
    Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    "O-ohhhh Pippa..."
    *hotuppercrustchicksfist*
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Spy Kids 4 in 3D and Smell-O-Vision.

Rodriguez missed the boat on doing that for Sin City. Because who wouldn't want to pay extra money to smell Mickey Rourke?
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Me.

But Rob is on board for it. Right, buddy?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          If by OK, you mean AWESOME, then yes...it's OK.
          Maybe that pic is unflattering, but she looks a McChicken away from having noassatall
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• then google other pics of her. Trust me, it's awesome.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ok, I googled. I'd rate it a solid great, but awesome is reserved for the next level. There are better ass's, but there are also much more terrible ones.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ok, I googled. I'd rate it a solid great, but awesome is reserved for the next level. There are better ass's, but there are also much more terrible ones.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Matt, google image Brazilian butts and tell me there's not a hundred better ass's within a page or two.

Comment

• that's Brazil for ya...point taken.

Comment

• Granted her ass is not one I'd pass up. And I'm in no way saying I don't appreciate it.

Comment

• Ironic. Suddenly Shatner wants something to do with Pine? Prick.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Spader didn't get the big job. But, he's joining Dunder Mifflin next season.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Matt, google image Brazilian butts and tell me there's not a hundred better ass's within a page or two.
                            Proplem with Brazillian butts is that they come with cheaper uglier women mainly riddled with siphylis and gonorrhea, unlike that British chick. And she has that sexy British accent.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Christopher Meloni is in The Man of Steel. That's going to be one intense Luthor. I approve.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Wait, is Meloni CONFIRMED as Luthor in the new Superman movie?

Comment

Working...
                                X