Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Hey now...Caligula conquered England.

Bay fucked her when she was underage. But, that's just a matter of 85% substantiated speculation.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
      Bay fucked her when she was underage. But, that's just a matter of 85% substantiated speculation.
      I c wut u did there.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        I c wut u did there.

She wasn't given a job on Bad Boys II with no acting experience for no reason. If you don't remember her in it, do a little digging.

Then, verify the age. Then, verify Bay comments at the time.

Then, put it together.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• yep. Wasn't she like 16 in that flick? In the club?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            yep. Wasn't she like 16 in that flick? In the club?
            That would be a bingo.

Comment

• Megan Fox as Stars-and-Stripes Bikini Kid Dancing Under Waterfall

Subtle as ever, Mike B.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                She wasn't given a job on Bad Boys II with no acting experience for no reason. If you don't remember her in it, do a little digging.

Then, verify the age. Then, verify Bay comments at the time.

Then, put it together.
                Oh I don't doubt it at all. Just the way you worded it was well done.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's also fascinating to see this public dick measuring contest between Relativity Media and Universal over Snow White.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Her smile, properly harnessed, could power all of New York.
                    Also, DEM GAMS.

As for the whole Megan Fox issue, I agree that she's an unremarkable actress. She isn't really my type anyway, so it's of no great concern to me if she isn't considered the go-to hot chick actress. Then again, I'm the guy who thought Amanda Seyfried totally smoked her off the screen in Jennifer's Body - thereby calling the whole nature of the title character into question - so make of that what you will.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Amanda Seyfried supplied me with epic boner from that movie Chloe. Movie was kind of shit but OMG (.Y.)

Comment

• With Idris Elba signing on to 'Pacific Rim', does that mean that he's out of the running for 'Django Unchained?'
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

With Idris Elba signing on to 'Pacific Rim', does that mean that he's out of the running for 'Django Unchained?'
                          Rob's reaction =

Comment

• Already saw somewhere that Jamie Foxx signed for Django this morning.

Comment

• frak
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• As long as this keeps him from ever singing again, I'll bet on Foxx.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X