RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I'm pretty sure that THAT'S WHAT I SAID ABOVE DAMMIT.
    *Unbuckles belt* I'll make a man outta you just yet...
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's funny to read about all these (unnecessary) characters returning for The Hobbit, and yet the one who could be fitted in the easiest, Sam, isn't. Guess Sean Astin was that much of a pain in the ass during the original productions to not throw him a couple of extra bucks for what would be a day's worth of work having him book-end the films.
      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Or maybe he was like "fuck those hobbits." too?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I didn't know that about Sean. He was THAT guy during the shoot, eh?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sean cried too much about a stalagmite of glass in his foot.

Comment

• I could give a fuck about Hobbits. But, Evangeline Lilly joining the cast?

Have fun with that lead weight, guys.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• haha. Next to the dropped plot lines, she was the worst part of LOST after the first season.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She was AWESOME in the first, and I want to say most of the second season, then went to hell. They turned her into a damsel in distress. Ugh, Lost was The Killing before The Killing was cool. /hipsterJack

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    She was AWESOME in the first, and I want to say most of the second season, then went to hell. They turned her into a damsel in distress. Ugh, Lost was The Killing before The Killing was cool. /hipsterJack

Don't blame Lilly on the writers. Lilly fucked up on her own before they stopped giving a shit about her.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Fucked up in her acting ability or some behind the scenes drama? I thought when given interesting material she was more than capable on screen. Also, DAT AZZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                        I could give a fuck about Hobbits. But, Evangeline Lilly joining the cast?

Have fun with that lead weight, guys.
                        A hobbit tapped that ass.

That's why everyone bowed to em at the end.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Fucked up in her acting ability or some behind the scenes drama? I thought when given interesting material she was more than capable on screen. Also, DAT AZZ.

She's a shit actress. Bad Robot seemed to love her, but she was just shit. Ensemble acting always has that one weak leg and it turned to be her. She's the Rupert Grint of the 815ers.

Comment

• Does anyone truly care who was the real culprit in firing Megan Fox's ungrateful ass off Transformers 3?

*Silence*

Thought so...
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I do because that new girl creeps me the fuck out.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was hoping they would take the opportunity to explore the love between Prime and Sam in the third one, but I guess the world isn't ready for Human/Transformer marriage.

Comment

Working...
                                X