No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He DID Say He Wanted To Be Like Marlon Brando - Russell Crowe Is Superman's Daddy
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Nothin'.

Just bein' a pessimibitchass
      THANKGOD. I'm really looking forward to that flick.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not like it has gotten a greenlight yet or anything...

*kicks can*
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A MAN CAN DREAM.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Great.

Now let's get some shoops going. Get that fucker in the powdered wig eating a calzone while onstage with the 40 Odd Foot Derps.

Kal arrives on Earth in a breadbowl.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Because he's fat.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/ben-affleck...tion-tell-one/

Hrmmmmm

why.jpg
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Keep your Korenheiser fetish to yourself!

Comment

• Not sure why a movie not even 10 years old needs a remake BUT Affleck directing more is something I want to see. Act less, direct more.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• James Mangold directing Wolverine 2.

Wake me up when they announce Singer is directing X-Men 4. You wait...
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Personally, I'd say this and next year belong to WB for the #1 grossing films. Potter has too much backing it like a late July release, 3D/IMAX, its shortest film in the series' history I believe and it's the last one.

My jaw would hit the floor if it didn't break past $1 billion.
                        Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                        Did you actually get a runtime? WB has been spitting out 3 different times since May.
                        Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Nadda. Just heard it was the shortest/tightest one.
                        Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Shorter and tighter than Azkaban? Wow.
                        Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Supposedly.
                        Two hours and ten minutes, according to the British Board of Film Classification.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          James Mangold directing Wolverine 2.

Wake me up when they announce Singer is directing X-Men 4. You wait...

Lin couldn't do it. Mangold is turning into FOX's go-to bitch boy.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You know, I love the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

But I seriously couldn't care less about these fuckin' Hobbit flicks.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to them, as The Hobbit was a huge part of my childhood, and likely my most re-read book, but I can't say I'm "excited" until we start seeing some output from filming. Only reason I can guess is that I was lukewarm on King Kong, disappointed in Lovely Bones, and could not give a FUCK about Tintin.

Comment

• I don't see how fandom is nerdgasming over Jackson doing this considering the circumstances. Dude flat out said in interviews when they first announced they had settled with New Line/MGM and were doing The Hobbit (back around...2006-ish) that he had zero desire to direct and that if he wanted to, he'd have already signed up.

Now he's crawling back to it after Lovely Bones and, to a lesser degree, King Kong and after del Toro (understandably) vacated after twiddling his thumbs forever and people are just ignoring that and focusing on "Ya! Peter is back!" Really? Plus all this splitting it into two films bullshit.

Must be on my period this morning or something.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X