• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manly tears.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes, manly tears of destruction.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Exchange + avatars = EPIC.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• So...Robert Zemeckis is going to make the movie of my life with Tom Hanks.

I wish that my mother were alive to see this. She loved Tom Hanks and always thought that I kinda looked like him.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Alert: Target has some killer deals on blu rays this week.
            'the Fighter', 'True Grit (2010)', and the 'Back to the Future' trilogy are all $14.99, and they also have some other great deals.

Me, I'm bringing my Target ad into Best Buy and making them price match.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Awesome! I played with Matt before there was a Matt!

I'm watching this purely for sentimental reasons - Major Matt Mason was the FIRST toy (barring all the toddler/educational stuff I got when I was very wee) I remember my dad getting me, followed by GI Joe. Had a couple of those astronauts and a couple of the vehicles, too.

Comment

• By the way, I'm serious. My middle name IS 'Mason'. I wasn't named specifically for THIS, though:
                - My dad is/was a Mason
                - He had a friend in school that was named Mason, and he loved the name.
                - He pushed for having my name BE Mason, but my mother objected. They settled on my name as a compromise, and they got a kick out of the fact that there was a toy and whatnot named after me.

So there.

Comment

• Could've been worse. You could've been named after 70's advertising spokeschild Mason Reese.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with being named after James Mason.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No Dark Knight Rises/Man of Steel at Comic-Con? Not surprised. Although I'd still expect something related to the latter to hit around that time like a first look at Cavill on EW or something.

But I don't buy for a second that Marvel won't be there with Avengers.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        No Dark Knight Rises/Man of Steel at Comic-Con? Not surprised. Although I'd still expect something related to the latter to hit around that time like a first look at Cavill on EW or something.

But I don't buy for a second that Marvel won't be there with Avengers.

Nolan leaned on WB to back off and Supes doesn't have a damn thing ready.

Disney is already saying they're bringing it hard with the Marvel stuff.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And Sony is going to be bringing it hard (...heh heh "hard"...) with The Amazing Spider-Man but Christ they're pushing this to the wrong crowd.

General public are the ones they need to be concerned with about replacing Maguire & Co. and rebooting back to high school and with the origin story again. No matter how much we hear to the contrary (of course, the Comic-Con crowd is going to eat it up - so what?), I still smell a big under-performer with the new web-slinger next July.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Cavill, Snyder and Nolan better watch their backs...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...82385418465792
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Is that second pic for real? If so Man of tin foil imo.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• As for real as this:

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X