No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I'm late, but fuck Chris Tucker (outside of the Fifth Element, he SUCKS) and fuck Will Smith (just a bad actor, and I like Fresh Prince and Bad Boys).
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Will Smith isn't bad, just makes bad choices. To many roles similar to his own personality. That's not to say he's great either but you get what I'm saying.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's charismatic, but it's always Will Smith playing Will Smith playing says... a cop. He's limited.
        Last edited by Martin; 06-10-2011, 05:25 PM.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So are a lot of "A list" actors. Just saying. Plus shhhhhhhhhhh Rerb will hear you. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He hasn't really tried since Six Degrees.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fair assessment.

Comment

• Will Smith isn't bad he just loves that money. Not a single one of us would choose a different career path.

Comment

• He could do a lot more.

Look at Cruise.

Say what you will about all his crazy bullshit, but the dude shakes his ass every night for the customer.

Smith is in one or two modes: stoic herpaderp or AWHERPADERPNAW. He never developed a range and instead got rich. Good for him and all, but at some point a risk that doesn't involve hackneyed life lessons involving suicide by jellyfish wouldn't hurt.

Smith needs a Frank TJ Mackey role. Unfortunately, he seems to not give a flying fuck, which simultaneously pisses me off because I'm pretty sure he could pull something brilliant off if he had the fucking balls.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-10-2011, 08:44 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I agree he could do more, and he's been willing to get his hands dirty before (Bad Boys 2) but he's cashing in while he can pull $20mil a movie. Let him good a few bombs in, then have QT pull a Robert Forester with him.

Comment

• Ali? The Pursuit of Happyness? I was impressed with those performances.

Comment

• I saw When We Were Kings right before Ali. It colored my perception something fierce, because I couldn't buy Smith for a hot second that he was in any way that same electric personality.

It was an uphill battle from the word go, and honestly, no one is capable of doing the myth or the man justice. No one. So that's really not Smith's fault, and I applaud his effort in trying, but no. Just no.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I kind of want to see a Cruise/Smith flick. I know they're good buddies IRL, and am curious to see how they'd play off each other onscreen.

Comment

• I see lots of running, couch jumping, and every word that ends in 'th' pronounced like 'f'...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Will Smith isn't bad he just loves that money. Not a single one of us would choose a different career path.
                              With respect, I beg to differ, sir. I'm sure there's no way Vin would allow himself to be defeated onscreen by a jellyfish.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                                With respect, I beg to differ, sir. I'm sure there's no way Vin would allow himself to be defeated onscreen by a jellyfish.
                                I think for $20mil Vin (with Lola stamped approval) would let a woman that looks like a jellyfish defeat him and broadcast is live across the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X