RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    But do we really fucking need another fucking Superman movie?

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Well, in Snyder's defense... he does bring the love to his projects. I can see him doing justice to the franchise.

But do we really fucking need another fucking Superman movie?
      Sure we do. Why the hell not?

That last one was little more than a veiled excuse for Singer to fingerbang locals.

All we got was the half-baked fellating of memories from the bygone Reeve/Donner/Hack-Man era.

Superman has done fuck all on the screen in nearly thirty years. And we haven't even had a cinematic Brainiac yet. Or Darkseid, the Thulsa Doom of DC.

*NERD APNEA ACTIVATE*

Sorry. What happened? I blacked out.

Anyone know if there's still coffee cake in the break room?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

Anyone know if there's still coffee cake in the break room?
        Nah... someone snaked the last piece. They have cheese danish, though.

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
            Script rewrite and everyone they got for Stacy before her sucked donkey dick. Everyday that movie seems like a boat drifting further and further into icy waters.

Given the positive word on Green Lantern, shit's about to get weird.
            Emma Stone looks spot-on for Mary Jane, and I can't picture her as a blonde. Plus she's got the character's sass, which Gwen Stacy never really had to begin with. And honestly, how fucking hard is it to find a young blonde actress who can act?

Seriously, Marvel's had a hatred for Mary Jane the past few years that fucking astonishes me.

Good to know that Green Lantern's generating positive buzz. And we do need a good Superman film again - it's been 30+ years since the Donner flicks, so a new flick that's it's own animal while faithful to the comics would be cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              That last one was little more than a veiled excuse for Singer to fingerbang locals.
              I don't get this.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was merely alluding to unsubstantiated rumors that have nothing to do with the final product (which was still sorely lacking of any interesting ideas).

The more I think about that film, the more I want a decent return to form for Big Blueballs.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• and the rumors are?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• He be-eth of the Gary Glitter camp.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gary Glitter is a pedophile. Bryan Singer is gay. There's a big, BIG difference between the two sexual orientations.

Comment

• I was using it as a qualifier and it was met with a resounding thud.

Regardless of his sexual preferences, there has yet to be a good updated Poopin'man movie.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Gary Glitter is a pedophile. Bryan Singer is gay. There's a big, BIG difference between the two sexual orientations.
                          I think THINK what Russ is trying to say and I've heard this on occasion is that Singer likes the guys young but of age of course.

Either way, it's a shitty and lazy comparison. Take a lap, Russ.
                          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 10-06-2010, 12:32 PM.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            I think THINK what Russ is trying to say and I've heard this on occasion is that Synger likes the guys young but of age of course.

Either way, it's a shitty and lazy comparison. Take a lap, Russ.
                            Basically that's what I was getting at.

I'll get my coat.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ed's gonna work you like a dog... so go fetch some laps.

Comment

• Damn straight,

I didn't get out the rape horn™ for nothing.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X