No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will follow J.J. Abrams into Mordor.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WERD.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        I will follow J.J. Abrams into Mordor.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Holy shit will you love The Iron Giant, Matt.
          Damn straight. "Su-per-man." If that scene doesn't destroy you, Matt, you have no heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            I always wanted to bang Plimpton.
            She's been on 2 or 3 episodes of 'The Good Wife' this season. Any urge that I ever had to do likewise has been eradicated.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Troy or Jamie: What's the buzz on 'Conan the Barbarian'? Anything yet?
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Here´s a new featurette for HP 7 pt. 2.

Initself nothing earthshattering. But the first part features the very first screen test of our kids actors for this series.

In summation: Fuck you for making me feel really old, WB! Though time was gentle to Hermione - which makes me feeling even more like a creepy old guy.

Comment

• Any more casting rumors for 'Django Unchained'? I know that there's movement/rumors to get Leo in there as Calvin Candie, but that's about it.

Personally, I think that he'd be great for Ace Woody, but I don't see him as Calvin. He's too young for that part. Someone like Powers Boothe would be perfect in that role.

By the way, I finished the script. It's pretty amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Any more casting rumors for 'Django Unchained'? I know that there's movement/rumors to get Leo in there as Calvin Candie, but that's about it.
                    According to /Film, there are the names Idris Elba, Chris Tucker and Jamie Foxx are kicked around if Smith is not available.

Oh, and Samuel L. Jackson seems to be a lock for the house slave.

And I can absolutely see Leo knocking it out of the park. I can picture him pretty perfect in that role, evil Clark Gable style.

Comment

• Sam Jackson is Stephen? OK, that's perfect right there...tailor made.

Idris Elba or Michael K. Williams would be perfect for Django. Keep Chris Tucker the EFF away from this script, please.

Django, you're a crack shot!
                      GREEN GREEN GREEEN BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!!

Comment

• Chris Tucker needs to be in EVERYTHING. Especially as Ruby Rhod.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, he obviously worked in the setting of Jackie Brown. As Django? Back off. That´s a stretch Armstrong would be jealous about.

Comment

Chris Tucker needs to be in EVERYTHING. Especially as Ruby Rhod.
                            It's what was missing from Speed Racer.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Chris Tucker needs to die in a fire.
                              fixed. I will admit that he was decent in 'Jackie Brown', though. Then again, he died in a car trunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                It's what was missing from Speed Racer.
                                Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X