RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    I never saw the Goonies, but I do know I hate screaming children and mongoloids not named Jason.
    FELDMAN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can Felddog overcome that screaming goblin named Chunk, Martha Plimpton, AND Anne Ramsey?

(I take back what I said about Mrs. Ramsey. She's great. HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

There are plenty of kid lead role movies that are great Matt. Stand By Me, The Gate, E. Fucking T., Iron Giant, Home Alone, Explorers, etc. etc.
        'Stand By Me': EXCELLENT
        'The Gate': never saw it.
        'E.T.: the Extra Testicle': Too cute.
        'Iron Giant' never saw it, and I know that I need to remedy that.
        'Home Alone': disliked. slapstick cute precocious.
        'Explorers': weak. I even knew it was weak when I saw it in the theaters.

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        HEY EVERYONE, MATT HATES KIDS
        Yep.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          You most certainly do. Read my signature, if you like.

eta: you've already commented in that thread, so yeah...this shouldn't be a revelation to you.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Oh yeah, I forgot about The Sandlot.

Yeah.

Sandlot, bro. And Matinee.

(E.T. is "too cute?" WTF man)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 'The Sandlot' is one of the best representations of real kid behaviour that I can remember; I already mentioned that on the prior page.

Also, the original 'Bad News Bears' is a great film featuring kids.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Another solid one.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit will you love The Iron Giant, Matt.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, I know. It's one of those films that I've meant to see for a long, long time.

Comment

• If I'm going to see a movie featuring a lot of kids in the lead roles, I want to see them being KIDS. I'm sick of them being written or directed in entirely the wrong manner; they're either little adults who are wise beyond their years OR overly cutesy. They rarely feel like real people, and that takes me right out of the film.

Comment

• Todd Solondz knows real kid behavior. Everyone else is just posing.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          See, it keeps reminding me on E.T., which I loathe.
                          Do you also loathe Back to the Future and cold beers on hot days? *wink*

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          Wow. I'm honestly shocked that people here aren't digging on 'Super 8'.
                          Oh, I am too. I love what it appears to be, but I only hope that it doesn't become the Sci-Fi Trick 'r Treat where it looks the part and we hear all over town how it's the film we all wish we had when we were x age and what not... and it actually turns out to be a load of hype/ wishful thinking and one good story with some cool actors.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• YESSSsss
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              YESSSsss
                              *discerningbrofist*
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Can Felddog overcome that screaming goblin named Chunk, Martha Plimpton, AND Anne Ramsey?

(I take back what I said about Mrs. Ramsey. She's great. HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)
                                I always wanted to bang Plimpton.

Comment

Working...
                                X