No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dwayne Johnson versus Joseph Gordon Levitt's Cobra Commander = Missed opportunity of epic retard ridiculousness.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        I don´t know who or what the guy on the right is, but I want to see that movie. As long as the parrot spits fireballs that is.

Comment

• GOD YES.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You don't know Shipwreck?

I weep for your childhood.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's Roadblock.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• GI Joe was not exactly the biggest thing in an eighties childhood in Germany. I am pretty sure this franchise never even made it into shops over here.

But I did like the first movie for its delightingly sheer bright dumbness. So bring on the parrots!

ETA: Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Terry Crews should have been roadblock.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    But I did like the first movie for its delightingly sheer bright dumbness. So bring on the parrots!
                    Shit I was INTO G.I. Joe as a kid and the movie was great BECAUSE of it's sheer bright dumbness.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pretty cool casting, but it only highlights the shame of losing Gordon-Levitt, Nichols, et al.

Oh Rachel, why'd you have to leave us in the lurch like you did?
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Probably got served on the step-up streets by C-Tates.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah and Nicols was hot but didn't bring shit to the table. The only one I'm bummed about is Levitt. He didn't get enough time to ham it up unfortunately.

Comment

• I alone weep for the Baronness.

inb4tearsaslube
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Shit I was INTO G.I. Joe as a kid and the movie was great BECAUSE of it's sheer bright dumbness.
                              Yeah, Kirk Lazarus was wrong. With properties like this, always go full retarded. And beyond!

Comment

• Anyone know if The Vosloo is coming back?

Or are they gonna replace him with some other 3Ddancerfuck?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X