• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I STILL think that GL's gonna flop.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't know. It's opening right before Cars 2, and that's going to be fucking massive.

Also not so certain the general public is as interested in Super 8 as the Internet is. Not Scott Pilgrim level bad, but that trailer's been getting blank reactions from audiences I've seen it with. And X-Men: First Class (no matter how great it is) will still be the lowest grosser in the series. Apparently, it's tracking terribly low.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• 'Bait'

Holy shit could this be...something.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Old news made new again. Orlando Bloom joins The Hobbit.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• FOX is trying to kill this story, but it's been confirmed by everyone but the parties involved.

Matthew Vaughn is January Jones' baby daddy.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• His mutant power is to destroy his own marriage apparently. Prick.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                Matthew Vaughn is January Jones' baby daddy.
                Yeah that was a pretty open and shut case.

Comment

• http://collider.com/the-girl-with-th...trailer/89858/

Wow, that's pretty fucking incredible. I'm a huge fan of the original trilogy, as well as the books, and I am still plenty amped for this. "Feel bad movie of Christmas" ballsy Fincher, ballsy. Oh, and immigrant Song is my FAVORITE Zep song...and that cover is still pretty great.

Comment

• Wait, isnt' that the chick from the abysmal NOES remake?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *crickets* No idea, didn't ever watch it. It's Rooney Mara.

Comment

• GOD SHE SUCKED AS NANCY.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I dig the remake of the Zep song. Reznor finally made it good.

Comment

• STOP DRINKING

Comment

• That cover is rad but it was a good song to begin with ROB.

Comment

• Karen O. is doing the cover.

Also, WE DO NOT SHIT ON LED ZEPPELIN IN THIS DOJO.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X