No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My main issue with 'The Avengers': 'Iron Man', 'Thor', and 'The Incredible Hulk' all had different tones. They all worked because they changed the tone to fit the character and the actors involved. What would work for Ed Norton would NOT necessarily work for RDJ. Now, they're going to try and put all of these characters into ONE FILM with ONE CONSISTENT TONE, and I really wonder how it's gonna turn out.
    Last edited by Matt; 05-27-2011, 07:55 AM.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Th-Thanos?

Ol' Pruneface?

Infinity Gauntlets everywhere?

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Shazzam has that whole Die Fleidermaus 'hey baby' thing going on.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            My main issue with 'The Avengers': 'Iron Man', 'Thor', and 'The Incredible Hulk' all had different tones. They all worked because they changed the tone to fit the character and the actors involved. What would work for Ed Norton would NOT necessarily work for RDJ. Now, they're going to try and put all of these characters into ONE FILM with ONE CONSISTENT TONE, and I really wonder how it's gonna turn out.
            My hope: ID4 with hammers and shields and shit.

My fear: Armageddon with hammers and shields and shit.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm also afraid that the film is going to be TOO BUSY. It sounds like they're kitchen-sinking the film with MORE MORE MORE MORE and that rarely succeeds.

Comment

• ........is The Flash presenting himself to Robin?
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I'm also afraid that the film is going to be TOO BUSY. It sounds like they're kitchen-sinking the film with MORE MORE MORE MORE and that rarely succeeds.
                  It's not Batman & Robin. Whedon is no Schumacher. And the simple fact that they're covering their assholes like the Flash should be in that picture makes me feel less anxious about the gamble they're making.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sorry. But I'm not a member of the Church of Whedon. Don't see what's so great about the dude.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Buffy was shit, Firefly was awesome, and Serenity was good except for Whedon's tried and true method of killing off characters just to get cheap heat.

"I'm a leaf on the wind..."

That five-headed prick will never live that down.

All that said, he's competent and that's what matters.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Here's the thing. I don't trust Whedon, but he's got a shit-strong support team around him.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh. So like Snyder on Superman. Gotcha.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Oh. So like Snyder on Superman. Gotcha.

Snyder is like the pedo at the PTA. Everyone has an eye on him to make sure he doesn't mess up.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Any word on the quality of 'Green Lantern' yet? Any screenings being done?

It'd be amazing if we ended up with 4 GOOD TO GREAT superhero films this year.

Comment

Any word on the quality of 'Green Lantern' yet? Any screenings being done?

It'd be amazing if we ended up with 4 GOOD TO GREAT superhero films this year.

They've done limited screenings. Testing better with younger people. Mixed response so far. Not really that long.

Comment

Working...
                                X