No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhh...for that fucking place no lows are too low to imagine. That picture would even embarrass all those cretins posting manips on SHH. It´s basically like aids for the eyes. EYEDS!

Comment

• looks totally like fan art. f-art.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Have I shown you guys those pictures that Ripoll's friend found over at DeviantART? It's some weirdo kid trying to draw himself into the Simpsons universe and have adult situations with them, while furthering it as a storyline.

That's about as sane as I can phrase it.

Back to Catwoman, 'tis a fake.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want to see these photos, you know, to make fun of them....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I figure WB will throw some official pictures of Bale in a new Bats suit by...next month. Maybe July.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              I figure WB will throw some official pictures of Bale in a new Bats suit by...next month. Maybe July.

Comic Con. WB has a presentation for it there.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That'll be a first for Nolan. Figured The Man of Steel would be there (i.e. throw Cavill in the suit on the front cover of EW).
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Maybe one day we'll get real Star Trek 2 news.

http://www.thinkmcflythink.com/movie...ek-2-news.html
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

That'll be a first for Nolan. Figured The Man of Steel would be there (i.e. throw Cavill in the suit on the front cover of EW).

Nolan might still kill it. But, WB seems to think they're going to have shit to present.

Also, been reading your site more in-depth. I would poach you, if you didn't already have a concrete home.

Comment

• Thank you. *Tips fedora*

Like to think what separates us is that we have a better grasp of how real people (read: general public, non-nerds) think of these big movies and don't fit into this stereotype of movie-news sites.

Tom Rothman and 20th Century Fox as a whole are not Satan, Nolan is not a god (and frankly...I still don't think most people know who he is), Twilight hatred is retarded (Because it's for girls...it's terrible? But male nerds obsessing over Star Wars or Batman is perfectly normal?), Kevin Smith is a big fucking hypocrite who gets a free-pass for pulling bullshit that someone like Brett Ratner would have been crucified over, etc.
                      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-24-2011, 09:07 AM.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I like how both of you guys are sane, rational, and able to take a look at movies objectively without any baggage. So there.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Check out Phil Gee's series of articles reviewing the various comic book movies over the past ten years.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Twilight hatred is retarded (Because it's for girls...it's terrible? But male nerds obsessing over Star Wars or Batman is perfectly normal?), etc.
                            Your argument is invalid.

Let me show you why.

Comment

• yeah, but they're milfs.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Your argument is invalid.

Let me show you why.

But the slave Leia obsession from fandom since '83 is totally normal? Because this is a fan-base for (EWWWWWWWWWWWWW) girls?!
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X