RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Thanks for not passively aggressively baiting me by being a giant douche Rob. And yeah Smallville is not good tv but I have a weakness for Superman. We all have our Dr. Who.

I'm not taking part in any sort of perceived "BMETAL LIKES STUPID SHIT" as I'm already entrenched in that with Ceej. I just really hate Smallville. But if you like it, doesn't bother me in the slightest. Shit, I loved 'The 4400' and I know alot of people find that to be one stupid fucking show. Haters gonna hate. But Smallville still sucks
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
      Don't forget The Moff! The guy's largely responsible for getting me into Doctor Who... something I never expected to happen.
      Grand Moff is grand.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude, Grand Moff Tarkenton rules.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post

I'm not taking part in any sort of perceived "BMETAL LIKES STUPID SHIT" as I'm already entrenched in that with Ceej. I just really hate Smallville. But if you like it, doesn't bother me in the slightest. Shit, I loved 'The 4400' and I know alot of people find that to be one stupid fucking show. Haters gonna hate. But Smallville still sucks
          Loved 4400, didn't hate or love Smallville, just stuck with it. I'm weird like that. Same thing with the Saw movies. I know they're terrible but for some reason I want to see the end. And we all like stupid shit, just different stupid shit from one another.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Was with you until the Saw love... Jigsaw can eat a dick. Haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like snuff films. I know how they're going to end, but I always stick them out.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Was with you until the Saw love... Jigsaw can eat a dick. Haha
                You misunderstand. I don't love Saw. I know the movies are shitty but gawtdamnit I have to see the end. I just have to. It's like the worst OCD ever.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pointless Remake #537: 'Bloodsport'.

REALLY????
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah, wtf?

I miss the days when you didn't have to use the title of another movie to get a new one made.

Comment

• Yeah, we should just stop calling these remakes, it's just branding. Pointless branding of the day: Bloodsport.

Comment

• and it's supposedly Phillip Noyce behind the remake. He's no great 'auteur' or anything, but he's a pretty solid journeyman director with a pretty damned long career. This seems beneath him.

Comment

• This is below no man.

Comment

• I ALWAYS WANTED TO SWIM IN THAT GODDAMN PLACE.

Comment

I ALWAYS WANTED TO SWIM IN THAT GODDAMN PLACE.
                              Hell yes.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I always imagined diving into those coins would hurt like Hell.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X