No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Smallville, love how they cock-teased their fans to the bitter end. Close-ups of Welling's head and what was obviously Routh's CG-body from Returns.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, the last 5-10 minutes was actually pretty cool, but the 1:50 that preceded that? Typical Smallville, which is to say mediocre at best.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's one ofthe shittiest TV show ever. On the same level as Heroes.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 10 years of that is sheer sadness on an epic scale. The fact that after 10 years you got a minutes of Superman is Sad.

Comment

• OK, so what. No one twisted your arm to watch it did they? So move the fuck on already. My comment wasn't even about the fucking TV show, it was about the idea of Darkseid in a motion picture.

Comment

• Hell, Darkseid and his crew would command a two-picture story. End the first picture with Darkseid conquering Metropolis, Lois and the Daily Planet crew captured, and Superman forced to team-up with Luthor. Second pic, Superman vs. Darkseid in the mother of all slobberknockers, then having to deal with Luthor who's using some Apokolyps tech to even the odds. Or the Brainiac/Luthor hybrid from the Justice League cartoons.

You make a Superman flick, you go BIG and EPIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  You make a Superman flick, you go BIG and EPIC.
                  Something EVERYONE who made the movies and that (shitty) TV show seemed to have forgotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Gary Busey in Piranha 3DD?

FUCK YES PLEASE!
                    ADD DAVID HASSELHOFF TO PIRANHA 3DD???

FUCKING YES PLEASE!

Comment

• I hope he gets crushed to a gruesome death by a falling wall in the first act.

Comment

• Oh no, I want the cheese to go on and on and on. Hopefully, Busey and The Hoff survives, and THEN Busey strangles the Hoff to death. And I want more nudity than the first one.

And how the fuck will they bring back Rhames character??????

Spoiler: spoiler 

Didn't he die ONSCREEN? If not, I hope he's missing a lot of meat.

Comment

• He's Ving Rhames, he'll walk that shit off. That or he plays his own character's twin brother.

Or, he's like Kenny in South Park. He's just back, no explanation, which would be a hell of a lot of fun if this turns into a multi-film franchise, with celebrity deaths in each film. It'd be like the old Batman TV series, with the Special Guest Villain of the week played by some big celebrity, except in Piranha's case, it'd be a special celebrity death; say Demi Moore decides to go for a swim, only to be devoured by a heretofore unknown swarm of piranha, as Ashton Kutcher tries to save her before he, too, succumbs to a flurry of angry fish teeth.

Comment

• Darkseid could work in cinematic Supes. But, the New Gods deserve their own treatment. A standalone flick to explain their shit.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                              But, the New Gods deserve their own treatment. A standalone flick to explain their shit.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Smallville sucks.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X