RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just hope they shoot this in actual 3D.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But he isn't playing the Piranhas? FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's Busey - a piranha bites him, he'll bite that fucker right back, jump into the water and make those fish his bitches.

This flick was a lock for me before (loved the first one - it was a gas), now with Busey it's a must buy on DVD.

Comment

• I can't say, "Busey for a zombie!" because well....

Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              It's Busey - a piranha bites him, he'll bite that fucker right back, jump into the water and make those fish his bitches.

This flick was a lock for me before (loved the first one - it was a gas), now with Busey it's a must buy on DVD.
              Same here bro, same here.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I gotta tell ya, Piranha 3D just fired on all cylinders - it was funny where it mattered, gruesome and a bit terrifying when it needed to be, and pulled off the really tough at times trick of having something terrible happen in broad daylight. The film reminded me of a Corman picture from back in the day, or something along the lines of Blood Beach or Humanoids from the Deep; an 80's style horror flick you'd kill to get a bootleg from on a videotape (Iggy knows what I'm talking about; the "good old days" where the schlockiest bit of horror was like fried gold if you could just find a copy on video. Back then, you were judged as a horror fan by how many flicks you saw and how extensive your VHS library of bootlegs were).

It, basically, was what Snakes on a Plane aspired to be - a fun horror movie that no one in their right mind should take seriously, but was entertaining as hell regardless.

Comment

• Gary Busey, Baytown Boy.

Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Gary Busey, Baytown Boy.

Lulz
                    From the link: "In 1921 Clan #4 of the Goose Creek Ku Klux Klan held weekly parades on Texas Avenue."

Really? You really want to advertise that fact on your website? We had Klan shit in NJ, too, but we're embarrassed about it to the point where we don't bring it up.

Comment

• Click the link, tons of info on why they'd include it. It's not bragging but more so a historical account.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Understood. I thought it was more of a touristy site ("Welcome to Baytown! Come visit!") at first, until I delved deeper. My err.

Comment

• Oh no worries, with it mixed in with all the "Look who was born here" and such I can see why you took it that way. No big deal. I know you meant no harm.

Comment

• Cool! Now, let's have beer!

Comment

• You can have the beer if I can have that blonde. Humminahummina.

Comment

• Good GOD is that blonde hot.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X