No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Stardust. I thought Charlie Cox (that's right isn't it?) was a bit weak as the lead, but still great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      DeNiro's best role of the decade.
      You could tell he had fun with it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Hated 'Stardust'. May have to give it another go though as I seem to be in the minority. But it looked like a made for tv movie.
        Fuck your couch.

Also: Mark Strong was legit

And now I shall be crucified by the Irishman, but Stardust was the first time I actually got the appeal of Danes. Up until then, all I had to go on was a few shrill performances and slow-mo shots of her ass in Dat Merd Sqwerd.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-27-2011, 01:55 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Catwoman was aces in it as well (damn has she aged well...).

and yeah, Mark Strong was the bomb yo. His final swordfight was a scream.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            Fuck your couch.

Also: Mark Strong was legit

And now I shall be crucified by the Irishman, but Stardust was the first time I actually got the appeal of Danes. Up until then, all I had to go on was a few shrill performances and slow-mo shots of her ass in Dat Merd Sqwerd.

From what I remember we both thought it looked like a very cheaply made movie. I'm not slagging people that dig on it (I liked the book) I just thought the movie was ass.

Mark Strong was the best part next to Cage in Kick Ass.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              Mark Strong was the best part next to Cage in Kick Ass.
              Chloe > Cage > Strong

And Mark Strong was AWESOME. Then again, I absolutely LOVE 'Kick-Ass'.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Mark Strong is the best thing in most films he's made.

But I too hated Stardust. Really did not click for me. I like all of Vaughn's other work, though, and I'm very much down with the new X-film. Its gonna have to get a lot wrong to disappoint me.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  Mark Strong is the best thing in most films he's made.
                  Though he tried valiantly in Sunshine with the role that was bestowed upon him, C-Murph and Captain America outdid the psycho blurman.

(His monologue in the sun room was fantastic.)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Funny how Relativity Media yanked that shitty YouTube footage from Immortals. Then an hour or so later, the same shitty footage is released officially in HD.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• German actress Antje Traue secured Faora (aka Zod's "right hand bitch") in The Man of Steel. And we still wait for Luthor, Jor-El, Lara, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen and anyone else.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        German actress Antje Traue secured Faora (aka Zod's "right hand bitch") in The Man of Steel.

Comment

• Also, for fuck's sake Armie Hammer don't take The Lone Ranger. Do you want to be the guy standing next to Johnny Depp trying to steal every frame as Tonto with his "colorful weirdo" crap for the umpteenth time?

If you wanna be a superhero, wait it out for something better. Besides pulling off a performance like Social Network isn't a fluke. You have the chops. So go for more shit like that.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Johnny Depp is wading into Ben Stiller territory. Play something else fuckface!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gary Busey in Piranha 3DD?

FUCK YES PLEASE!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X