• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Charlton Heston as Arnold's boss in True Lies,
    "So far, this is not blowing my skirt up, gentlemen..."

"What makes you think the slack I cut them in any way applies to you?"

The two best lines in that movie... and I still use them to this day.

Comment

• Mostly to dissuade telemarketers, right?

Comment

• Well... that and just everyday use.

I need to get me an eyepatch and let the gray go in my hair...

"Dammit, Tim! Do you have any HARD DATA?"

Comment

• Actually, I was kind of expecting: "Sweet Jesus, Tim, you surely screwed the pooch last night, didn't you?"

Heston needed more lines in that flick. Just sayin'.

Comment

• You have to love how he does the Long Duck Dong on 'autoMObeel'...

Comment

• Arnold, Sly and the rest of the Old Dogs need to own up to the fact that they're older now. Nobody wants to see a repeat of Roger Moore's dragged-out 007 tenure.

Say what you will about the movie, Spielberg & Lucas correctly showed in Crystal Skull that Indiana Jones was slower than he was in the first three films, got sore much easier, but still had his punch intact.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Arnold, Sly and the rest of the Old Dogs need to own up to the fact that they're older now. Nobody wants to see a repeat of Roger Moore's dragged-out 007 tenure.

Say what you will about the movie, Spielberg & Lucas correctly showed in Crystal Skull that Indiana Jones was slower than he was in the first three films, got sore much easier, but still had his punch intact.
                *counters with 'fridge gag'*

Comment

• I would be interested in T5 if Stahl was still Connor. He was miles better than Batman.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is 'miles better' ≥ 'streets ahead'?

Comment

• I want Arnold to be in a 'Predator' movie as....wait for it...

Old Dutch.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What if in the new Terminator Arnold IS John Connor? Wouldn't that be just stupid enough for hollywood to do?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I want Arnold to be in a 'Predator' movie as....wait for it...

Old Dutch.

They're your snacks. You fall behind, and you're on your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I want Arnold to be in a 'Predator' movie as....wait for it...

Old Dutch.
                            And the Old Spice Guy and Old Yeller can be in it too. Have an Old off.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/j4aCabnJ26Re7vUXPxE2Bw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/j4aCabnJ26Re7vUXPxE2Bw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Commando 2: Bennett Returns with a Nanobot Heart

Alyssa Milano shows her boobies.

Comment

Working...
                                X