RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    No, I thought Pitt was spot on as Achilles. Vapid, a glory whore, selfish... he was everything Achilles was supposed to be. For all his prowess on the battlefield, he ate large bags of crispy fried dicks otherwise.

Personally, I thought the film could have done without Orlando Bloom...
    I don't think the characterization was off, I just didn't buy Pitt in the role even though I like him as an actor. Yeah, forgot about Bloom. Was annoying.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      What's the word on 'Dylan Dog'? Saw an extended preview before Scream and thought it looked fun. Dig on both Sam and Brandon and it looks like a bigger budget episode of 'Supernatural'.
      They brought in Paul Hirsch (aka the guy who saved Star Wars from disaster) to edit and I'd heard like...a year ago dating back to my IESB days it was coming together surprisingly well despite a very, very bad script. I imagine though this will play well for nerds like us and get awful reviews overall.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So a perfect movie for me. YESSSSssss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You saying instant cult favorite?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I think it looks like 100 kinds of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Kinda sorta maybe.........no Brad Pitt would've been helpful. I thought the fight scenes were dumb too.
              The fights were edited just like the ones in Pootie Tang.

And now the shitty bullet-dodging part with "Make 'Em Say UNNNNNGHHHH" is stuck in my head.

Troy needed bullet-dodging to shitty No Limit songs. At least that'd distract from the fact it was boring and uninspired.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe frameborder="no" width="480" height="270" scrolling="no" src="http://www.theonion.com/video_embed/?id=20188"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.theonion.com/video/today-now-interviews-the-5yearold-screenwriter-of,20188/" target="_blank" title="Today Now! Interviews The 5-Year-Old Screenwriter Of "Fast Five"">Today Now! Interviews The 5-Year-Old Screenwriter Of "Fast Five"</a>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So...Isaiah Mustafa (hello, ladies) has met with Marvel about being Luke Cage? That's actually kinda cool, and it would probably be a smart business decision as the guy has some massive appeal for women.

You know that there'd have to be a scene in the film where he jumps on a horse.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Look down, now look back up, I'm on a horse.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      I kind of want to see that... but then again, I don't.

I am in the vocal(and exceptionally tiny)majority that 'Troy' should have been 2 hours longer and actually include the machinations of the gods...
                      Agreed about the Gods, but Pitt's Achilles should have sucked some cocks like the custom at the time was. And the movie suffers so much once Bana is dispatched, though what a great fight that was. He was the best actor in this.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      So...Isaiah Mustafa (hello, ladies) has met with Marvel about being Luke Cage? That's actually kinda cool, and it would probably be a smart business decision as the guy has some massive appeal for women.

You know that there'd have to be a scene in the film where he jumps on a horse.
                      The wife will love that. And I'm curious if he gets the part.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yep, Looks Like He'll Be Back - Arnold Schwarzenegger Attached to New Terminator Film
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wow.

It's 2003 all over again.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The main problems of Terminator 3 and 4 weren't the presence or lack of said Arnold Schwarzenegger.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Horrible. Robots don't fucking age. Terminator is a franchise that needs a real breath of fresh air. No Arnold. No John Connor. Whole new stories in the universe. I never saw 4, but we know the cyborgs can be skinned differently. We don't need them to look like Arnold.

Comment

• Agreed - we already got the tribute to Arnold in the last flick. I'd rather see Arnold show up in an Expendables sequel, if one ever materializes, or do a similar character like he did in the first flick (Stallone's competition). I'm thinking since he's older and I doubt agile enough to do the stunts he did back in the good old days, he should be the guy who gives out the orders to the next generation action star (think Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Charlton Heston as Arnold's boss in True Lies, etc.). Give him an extended cameo or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X