Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Let me explain it a little more.
    Whew... thank you for clarifying! I had a horrible flashback of THIS!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mGO04TjM-a8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still... I always thought Kate Jackson was fucking hot. Especially with the little black commando hat thing going on...

I'll shut up now.

Comment

• I'm sorry but I'm anticipating Star Trek 2 way more next summer than The Avengers. Perhaps due to that whole "Shoving the Avengers down my fucking throat" thing.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        I'm sorry but I'm anticipating Star Trek 2 way more next summer than The Avengers. Perhaps due to that whole "Shoving the Avengers down my fucking throat" thing.
        Agreed, for now. If 'Thor' and 'Captain America' bring the thunder, then my enthusiasm for 'The Avengers' will kick up a couple of notches.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, that's assuming they're still hitting next June with Trek 2.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            hold on...Captain America gets frozen by SHIELD? On purpose?

The way I had it explained to me was closer to how it was treated in Rob Liefeld's version of Cap.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That actually could totally work!

And I'm sure Liefeld will demand payments from Marvel off that.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• AAAAHAAAAAAAAAA: the movie?

Fuck yes.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                  They better get that movie started before Immortals comes out.
                  Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                  It's going to bleed cash.
                  Soothsayer!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QkY2HOcpRmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• those shields look like giant breasts.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• What's the word on 'Dylan Dog'? Saw an extended preview before Scream and thought it looked fun. Dig on both Sam and Brandon and it looks like a bigger budget episode of 'Supernatural'.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I kind of want to see that... but then again, I don't.

I am in the vocal(and exceptionally tiny)majority that 'Troy' should have been 2 hours longer and actually include the machinations of the gods...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          I am in the vocal(and exceptionally tiny)majority that 'Troy' should have been 2 hours longer and actually include the machinations of the gods...
                          Kinda sorta maybe.........no Brad Pitt would've been helpful. I thought the fight scenes were dumb too.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            I'm sorry but I'm anticipating Star Trek 2 way more next summer than The Avengers.
                            I've been quietly but passionately anticipating that since the Blu-ray stunned me the Christmas before last. I don't mind the villain being a little more menacing than Nero (in a Khan sort of fashion) but I'd love to see some of the lighter comedic tone that made the first work remain.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              Kinda sorta maybe.........no Brad Pitt would've been helpful. I thought the fight scenes were dumb too.
                              No, I thought Pitt was spot on as Achilles. Vapid, a glory whore, selfish... he was everything Achilles was supposed to be. For all his prowess on the battlefield, he ate large bags of crispy fried dicks otherwise.

Personally, I thought the film could have done without Orlando Bloom...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                No, I thought Pitt was spot on as Achilles. Vapid, a glory whore, selfish... he was everything Achilles was supposed to be. For all his prowess on the battlefield, he ate large bags of crispy fried dicks otherwise.

Personally, I thought the film could have done without Orlando Bloom...
                                100% agreed. In truth, I actually like 'Troy' for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                                X