No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be funnier if it was The Rock though.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• To each their own. As long as it's consensual and doesn't involve kids, I could honestly care less what anyone does to get off.

Get off on piss and shit? go nuts.
      Get off on pain? go nuts.
      Get off on having sex with goats that are on fire? go nuts.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I CARE IF VIN IS GAY CAUSE THAT WILL MEAN THAT ANYONE COULD BE GAY EVEN ME OH GOD WHAT DO I DO NOW
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There's a reason why actors (especially the leading man types) stay in the closet.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• In the case of shitting on glass cofee table, it's the shed, not the closet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              In the case of shitting on glass cofee table, it's the rape-ment, not the closet.
              repaired...

Comment

• Your rape-ment? Not mine.

Comment

• Let's see what I got for today:

The Avengers will be about The Kree/Skrull War.
                  Currently on its 6th draft due to re-writes. Whedon/Penn/Horowitz are writers. Not sure who's getting credited.

More established Marvel characters being added.

GDT putting Hulk TV project on hold.

Dr. Strange is getting fast-tracked by Disney for 2013.

They're looking at Mandarin, Spymaster and Ghost for Iron Man 3.

That's about all I got today.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So The Avengers are like The Ultimates storyline. That's cool.

And all 3 villains for Iron Man 3? Didn't they learn anything from Spiderman 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      So The Avengers are like The Ultimates storyline. That's cool.

And all 3 villains for Iron Man 3? Didn't they learn anything from Spiderman 3?

Those are early quote villains. Nothing solid, just what they're asking Marvel for in terms of development. They've asked for Mandarin for both IM films thus far.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Kree/Skrull War. Oooooh yeeeaaahhh.

Also, when we're referring to Vin Diesel can we say "Vin Diesel"? The past two pages are very confusing otherwise. kthxbai

Comment

• Originally posted by PotGuy666 View Post
                          I CARE IF VIN IS GAY CAUSE THAT WILL MEAN THAT ANYONE COULD BE GAY EVEN ME OH GOD WHAT DO I DO NOW
                          And that is what we call "GAY PANIC"
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Re: Iron Man 3, I hope we finally get the Mandarin already. Spymaster and Ghost are naught but flunkies/mercenaries in the comics, really, and apart from power bases, are fairly interchangable.

As for Vin Diesel being teh gay, meh. I assumed a long time ago everyone in the entertainment industry was gay to some degree or another. Hell, I think it might be a requirement in most cases. If it means I get an Elric series of flicks, or Iron Man goes one-on-one with the Mandarin, or am floored by a terrific performance/film, I offer my love, support, and appreciation to our men loving brothers and lady loving sisters.

Comment

• You'll get your Elric movie when you start sucking the right dick at the right time. And since you don't know who and when, START SUCKING.
                              Last edited by Martin; 04-21-2011, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• The dude is Riddick.

Who fucking cares if he's a power bottom?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X