No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger question: do the human infected turn into regular zombies or a monkey/human/zombie hybrid a la Cronenberg's The Fly?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hybrid, OBVIOUSLY.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Rob wants 'Rise of the Planet of the Zombie Fuckbots'.
          Totes.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fx8MPa3fECA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love how he's not kissing anyone's ass (like 99.9999999% of others would) upon getting hired for what could be the role of his career. While still being courteous and respectful.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Men shouldn't sit like that.

Comment

• He has lady hips. LoL
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Devin's right. Who gives a fuck about the frame-rate of Hobbit? Priority #1 should be making a good movie, and you'd think that would be all his flapping about after King Kong and Lovely Bones.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'm optimistic that The Hobbit will deliver the goods. The increased frame rate news is just a tidbit for the fanbase, as they've only started to shoot this flick, and there's no real news yet. I remember similar minutia coming out during the early days of shooting the LOTR flicks.

Comment

• The only time that anything of the sort should concern anyone is when you see it projected on the big screen on opening day.

Good god, nitpicking is a fucking kid's game.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Devin's right. Who gives a fuck about the frame-rate of Hobbit? Priority #1 should be making a good movie, and you'd think that would be all his flapping about after King Kong and Lovely Bones.
                        Ha, who cares about Devin? Did he too also bitch like all the internet nerds about Zod being a villain?

Let's not talk about Devin unless the words "The, Cunt, Finally, Got, Generalized, Cancer" in the same sentence. It's only about decorum, really.

Comment

• Or dead.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Or raped in a prison. Or by a dingo.

Or a bear.

I'm really open to Devin being raped by animals.

Comment

• Or raped hard by the Woodland Christmas Critters.

Yes. I am calling on imaginary creatures to rape that man until he becomes a husk filled with hatejizz.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Isn't he that already?

Comment

Working...
                                X