RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    The story in the 4th one is good enough to transcend the production values, but the 5th one...no. It's simply got too much padding for a feature length film.
    Bingo. Might as well called Conquest "Shit Gets Real with the Planet of the Apes"
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Don't judge the original by the Burton travesty. The only thing good about that film is Tim Roth.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There is nothing good about that abomination.

Nothing. (Okay, maybe the Rick Baker effects were top-notch, but if I could erase that film from my memory I would.)

I think that's when I broke up with Burton. We just never saw eye to eye after that. Even when he said he was sorry and gifted me Big Fish, I felt like I had been taken advantage of before, and I would not get my heart curbstomped again.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-11-2011, 12:46 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          It's just not all that appealing to me.

I recall being so fucking angar over the tediousness and downright horribleness of the Burton installment that it makes up a large part of my casual avoidance of the property to this day.

Having said that, I'll give it a go sometime in the near future because I am not a little bitch like Squeak.
          +5 points for a Baseketball reference.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, Burton's Ape-raham Lincoln at the end pretty much killed any goodwill he had with me. It's one of the many reasons why I HATE revisiting the franchise well for movie ideas long after the franchise has burnt itself out.

Comment

• Like a candle in the wind, yo.

Shit's deep as helm.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If they made Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and they're actually zombie-monkeys, yeah I'd go see that.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I think we'd all have to see that, Jamie. Rob would be first in line.

Comment

• Of course, there'd be that schmuck who gets infected from poo-slinging and he hides it from the rest of the group.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Rob wants 'Rise of the Planet of the Zombie Fuckbots'.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• If the fuckbots look like Alison Brie, then consider me the first dude fucked.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          If the fuckbots look like Alison Brie, then consider me Miles Davis.
                          Wonderful.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Of course, there'd be that schmuck who gets infected from poo-slinging and he hides it from the rest of the group.
                            "Dodge? DODGE? What's wrong? You OK, man?"

"I'm fine, Taylor, I'm fi...oook. OOK. OOK! GRUNT OOK-OOK-AAHH!!! AHHH!!! OOK!!!"

"Those apes got Dodge! Damn them! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              "Dodge? DODGE? What's wrong? You OK, man?"

"I'm fine, Taylor, I'm fi...oook. OOK. OOK! GRUNT OOK-OOK-AAHH!!! AHHH!!! OOK!!!"

"Those apes got Dodge! Damn them! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!!!"
                              Nice 'Wizards' riff

Comment

• Merci, Matt!

Comment

Working...
                                X