Pee Wee's Apatow Adventure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee Wee's Apatow Adventure?

Sweet. We've been due for a new Pee Wee flick....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

AAAAWEEEEESOOOMMMEEEE!!!!!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

THERES NO BASEMENT IN THE ALAMO!

Comment

THE SECRET WORD IS: FUCKYEAHBITCHES
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

There actually is a basement at the Alamo. There are offices there now.

Comment

"Merci beaucoup, Pee Wee!"

"Merci blah blah!"

I have an idea! PEE WEE AVATAR THEME!!!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              There actually is a basement at the Alamo. There are offices there now.
              GET THE FUCK OUT
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

also I always had a thing for Dotti. Then I got to see her all whored up in The Devil's Rejects. So that was pretty great.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  GET THE FUCK OUT
                  I can't I'm locked in the basement

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    also I always had a thing for Dotti. Then I got to see her all whored up in The Devil's Rejects. So that was pretty great.
                    YES
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      YES
                      She was also in that 1984 Nic Cage movie "Valley Girl", where he plays the bad-ass (snicker!) boyfriend to the Valley Girl character. Dotti played one of her friends in the movie, and there's a pajama party scene where they're all dancing around in skimpy jammies, so you guys should like that.

Oh, and she's also the voice of Buttercup on "The Powerpuff Girls". And she plays Phoebe's ex-jingle writing partner in the "Smelly Cat" episode on "Friends".
                      Last edited by Lisa; 07-01-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Valley Girl is great. I haven't seen that movie in fucking AGES.

Comment

Ah yes Buttercup, the successor to Peppermint Patty as the Patron Saint of Lesbians.

But yes, Valley Girl was a pretty damn good movie from what I remember. I just love how the valley folk are completely horrified by the somehow very urban/hip/edgy Hollywood folk.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

She was the lead singer at the school dance in Better Off Dead, I remember.

Wow apparently she sang "Shake It Up" and "I'm Hot Tonight" in Scarface.
                            Last edited by PHEDG; 07-01-2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                              She was the lead singer at the school dance in Better Off Dead, I remember.
                              Oh, you're right - I got her confused and thought you meant the lead singer at the school dance in "Valley Girl" - which, as mentioned, she was in, but that was Josie Cotton who was the lead singer. I'm getting my mid-80s teen angst comedies with school dances at the end all mixed up.

EDIT: Moar trivia! The poor girl was married to that creepy guy, Rick Salamon, the one who made the sex tape with Paris Hilton. AND, she was dating Jon Erik Hexum at the time he accidentally killed himself. Wow - pretty shitty romantic history! BUT... her current husband is 26 years her junior - so, go girl, I guess!
                              Last edited by Lisa; 07-01-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X