Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranormal Activity 2

Lame.

Just give me the 15 mins of "recorded footage" as the movie. Fuck this bullshit of trying to put a story around it. At least the "recorded footage" was somewhat creepy in the first one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Oh a creepy baby/kid. Never seen that before. Fuck this movie.

Comment

Book of Shadows all over again.

Hollywood is run by chimps on Code Red and Pall Malls.

They should just let prison guards take a half day to come into Mannywood and do something.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

THE SECRET OF ESREVER!!!!

Although the goth chick and hippie chick were fucking smoking in that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          THE SECRET OF ESREVER!!!!

Although the goth chick and hippie chick were fucking smoking in that.
          Hot can only take a movie so far. Sure the initial charge of seeing new flesh can distract me for ten, maybe twenty seconds (as my pervert matrix codifies and files away the occassion when I get lost far from civilization/where wifi fears to tread and I have rely on my Swiss Spank Bank Account to survive in the outback). Then you'd better have some motherfuckin' Mark Twain shit ready to engage me with as I just can't switch off like that in regular films.

Unless the new RoboCop has robotits. Then I might just switch off altogether from the shock and awe.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh for sure, I wasn't saying that Book of Shadows was worth watching. I'm just saying since I saw it in the theater, titties were welcomed cause I was so BORED.

Comment

Oh, I know. It was more directed at the whole horror marketing ploy of "watch these hot teens getting chased in increasingly scarce amounts of clothing/come on in gorehounds (virgins)!"

Re: PA2 (Back in the Habit) That demon baby had better have some sweet bewbage (like the annoying girl in the first one) or I'm burning the theater down with my white hot disappointment.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I was sad when some dude on FB said PA was better than The Crazies (remake).

Comment

Cause I fucking LOVE The Crazies. both the remake and the original.

Comment

Imma have to see that soon. I just seem to be in the nerdious sort of group that never rents anything anymore and instead has to justify buying things (like cordon bleu ray).
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well since I'm in the minority (like usual) I don't know if I can say that buying The Crazies is worth it. However, I'm picking it up after work cause I DIG THE OLYPHANT.

Comment

I may have to finally actually send my lone Netfrix disc back.

(Had it since 2008. It's the Rockawho?)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

hahahahha. Awesome. Definitely rent it. The logic is fucked if you actually think about it, but we had a blast in the theater with it.

Comment

I haven't seen a good horror movie in a while and I can feel the withdrawal getting worse and worse.

Seems the Beeman's Gum Ad Campaign will have to sail once more into the night.

/sadface
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

SIMON SAYS

Comment

Working...
                              X