• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    No shit?

My source has failed me

Remind me to have him put to the sword.

It's all Part 2, they were having pacing issues.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Because I piss in people's Wheaties™...

Comment

• It rained like a motherfucker today, so it was the perfect day to go see this! George doesn't even follow the Potter stuff, and he liked it. I freaking loved it, and I do agree, they ended it in preparation for the second half right at the perfect moment.

Spoiler: As for the rest... 
        I got a little teary at Hedwig's death, and I had my fair share of tears during Dobby's death as well. But the part that had me crying buckets was when Harry finally gets to see his parents' grave. The part where Hermione kneels down, waves her wand, and a wreath of white roses appear at the bottom of the headstone - that's when I just cried my eyes out.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• New pics from Part 2!

Neville all standing there like a boss.
            Spoiler: if you nerds didn't read the book 
          Hot damn, the Battle of Hogwarts is going to be awesome. I'll probably drag my lazy ass to the theater just to see it on the big screen. Not looking forward to crying like a big girl during Harry's walk.

Comment

• skeeeeeeet

http://www.slashfilm.com/harry-potte...r/#more-103026

Comment

• Lord, I'm gonna cry like a sissy little girl. Might as well go ahead and buy two tickets, as I'm going to have to watch it again so I can catch anything I missed by sobbing.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Not to be a nattering naboob of negativity, but that trailer didn't do anything to convince me that they solved the problem of Rowling's sort crappy ending.

I'm going to see the movie, and I'll probably like it, but the way that series was ended really stank.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Who or what, exactly... is a Harry Potter?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    Who or what, exactly... is a Harry Potter?
                    He's an adorable little scamp that has the magical power to create money out of thin air.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Didn't watch Part 1 yet, waiting until we get closer to the release of Part 2 to give it a whirl. I'm looking forward to the final showdown and the "19 Years Later" stuff.

Comment

• The wife says we have to wait for part two on DVD so we can watch both. YAY 9 hours of Harry Potter!!!/sarcasm
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I rather enjoyed the books and films myself. They ain't no Lord of the Rings in either format, and a nine-hour marathon is a bit much (shit, I'll watch part one of Deathly Hallows one day, then catch part two the next), but still enjoyable.

Then after the film is done, we can move on to the next multimedia juggernaut like good little sheep.

Comment

• I've enjoyed them for the most part but that much ass time is just too much.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I CANNOT WAIT!!!

ME = POTTERFAG
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Still haven't seen part juan.

I think they'll do a back-to-back at some point, but I don't know if I have the testicular fortitude to sit through eight straight hours of ARRY PAWWAH.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X