No announcement yet.

HP and the Deathly Hallows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Vin- those of us who love Harry Potter do not stab- we use curses with our wands- Avada Kedavra.

And no rolling your eyes and hanging your head at me either.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
      Oh Vin- those of us who love Harry Potter do not stab- we use curses with our wands- Avada Kedavra.

THAT'S DARK MAGIC!

SEIZE HER!
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        THAT'S DARK MAGIC!

SEIZE HER!
        "You're next" as she turns to wave her wand at Russ.

Comment

Comment

Gonna need more hands for all them foreheads
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I just noticed all the tags! "Lisa = oldmanfag" - BWAHAHAA!!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Whoever put that one in, is one esoteric mofo...

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post

I know you really wish you could come with us because I carry a big old mom pocketbook into the movies. It carries an endless supplies of snacks and you would even get a cinnamon sugar pretzel and a starbucks coffe.

Comment

I know you really wish you could come with us because I carry a big old mom pocketbook into the movies. It carries an endless supplies of snacks and you would even get a cinnamon sugar pretzel and a starbucks coffe.
                    Unless I dimed you out to the usher at the Megaplex for free passes...

Comment

oh vinnie vinnie vinster

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                        Unless I dimed you out to the usher at the Megaplex for free passes...

I'd like to see you try to narc out my girl! See, women have amazingly resourceful ways of sneaking stuff into theaters. Before my best friend and I went to see "A Bug's Life", I had gone to Macy's to hit the Estee Lauder counter because they were doing a free gift with purchase, which came in a box. From Macy's, I met up with her at the theater, we bought tickets, and then went across the street to Krispy Kreme. We bought four donuts, hid them inside the Estee Lauder box, the box goes back in the bag, and we sashay on in without anyone being the wiser. Bingo - donuts and Pixar. Two great tastes that taste great together.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Hope you all enjoy the flick! I especially hope the trailer for Your Highness plays before the film, so Ari can get a quick Portman fix, or cut some hecklers if they get too rowdy.

Patron #1: "Dude, check out the ass on that Amidala chick."
                          Patron #2: "Yeah! Fuckin' wreck that shit... whu... who the hell are..."

Ari: "YOU DO NOT DISRESPECT THE PORTMAN!"
                          (Cue fight sounds, wand stabbings, ass kickings, and a shuddering, blood soaked Ari powering down)
                          Ari: "Ten points to Griffindor, bitches."

Comment

oh vinnie vinnie vinster

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                              I'd like to see you try to narc out my girl! See, women have amazingly resourceful ways of sneaking stuff into theaters. Before my best friend and I went to see "A Bug's Life", I had gone to Macy's to hit the Estee Lauder counter because they were doing a free gift with purchase, which came in a box. From Macy's, I met up with her at the theater, we bought tickets, and then went across the street to Krispy Kreme. We bought four donuts, hid them inside the Estee Lauder box, the box goes back in the bag, and we sashay on in without anyone being the wiser. Bingo - donuts and Pixar. Two great tastes that taste great together.
                              ooh krispy kreme- love those bad boys

That and my movie theater at the mall lets you bring in food from the food court.

Comment

That and my movie theater at the mall lets you bring in food from the food court.
                                Really? That's so cool! We have to smuggle in our own stuff like Miep Gies sneaking in food to the Frank family!
                                Last edited by Lisa; 11-18-2010, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X