X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restrepo

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/i...dent/restrepo/

Just heard of this. Wow. Looks heavy.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

This is also going to be on the National Geographic Channel this fall.
    "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

This is available to watch for free on Comcast and Time Warner On Demand. I would imagine that it would be on demand for other cable providers as well.

It will also be on Netflix Instant on December 7.
      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Time Warner On Demand? HBO or just regular On Demand? Still only about half way through the book.

Comment

National Geographic On Demand.

Comment

Couldn't find the channel. Bummed.

Comment

I watched it on demand last week with my husband. Really an intense show. I would highly recommend it!
              I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

It's premiering on the National Geographic Channel this Monday, the 29th, at 9:00 pm EST.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up. Almost done with the book.

Comment

DVR has been set for weeks. Sebastian Junger ftw

Comment

Hmmmm. Didn't quite finish it but I'm not sure what I think. Beautifully shot though. Helps to have a visual while reading the book.

Comment

Interview with the author on The Daily Show:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...bastian-junger

Comment

Working...
                        X