No announcement yet.

A Topiary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to read whatever plot description is out there but YES. I really hope this gets financed by a big studio who knows enough to stay the hell out of his way.

Comment

Serious. I'm still surprised Primer didn't take off as well in the mainstream audience.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

My first reaction is "thinking am hard" but DONNIE DARKO made less sense than PRIMER and it was stupidly popular.

Comment

Donnie Darko also had the Hot Topic Crowd thing going for it. Primer was a bunch of nerds in a garage. Seriously Nerdious, that movie would never be mainstream. Unless you add some hard rock in there, some quick cuts and explosions.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Comment

Yea Primer is the furthest thing from mainstream possible. But it is delicious. As is Time Crimes. Watch those together for a hell of a night. The tiny bit of plot out there sounds really interesting.

Comment

FUCK YES SHANE
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Reading that quick synopsis made me think of that fucking Great Mimzy movie for some reason. And I lulzed to myself.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                  X