Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manson for the win
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Interesting...where is Uncle Ruck>?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The idea of a self-serious movie/game involving these characters is the exact opposite reason the first movie worked at all.

You can't take any of it seriously. I'd rather have a Steven de Souza MK movie.

Fuck this Sawification horseshit and Ed Boon too.

And if any game needs a remake, it's Burger Time.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-08-2010, 03:35 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Dude he was Jean Claude essentially. So once again: SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
          LuLz... I will stand corrected when Jean "I hit on news reporters" Claude plays Johnny Cage. He would do it, he needs the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
            LuLz... I will stand corrected when Jean "I hit on news reporters" Claude plays Johnny Cage. He would do it, he needs the money.
            Though he turned down The Expendables.

Coke-addled Belgians are not good with business decisions.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Looks to low rent for a movie. Making something look real is different than looking cheap. Might as well just sin city the whole thing and be done with it.
              You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

It's real. And it's a pitch for a movie reboot. And cheap? Really dude? This looks the opposite of cheap.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This is all real shit, not CG backgrounds (minus the beginning shots). Also, I'm totally pumped for a new MK movie, even if they Se7en the hell outta it. Just have all of the fights as awesome as the Cage/Baraka fight in that quick little pitch and I'm sold. Also, Orbital/Napalm Death and KMFDM need to be on the soundtrack.

Comment

I want robots damn it. That's my Mortal Kombat and thats my America.

Comment

Also, I mostly dig it because I really want a new kickass M rated MK game. SSFIV has been kicking so much ass lately, I really want some new MK shit to come out that isn't some bitch game with Batman and zombie liu kang and weapons.

Comment

ohh shit bitch I been training like van damn serving blind tea son! your going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                          I want robots damn it. That's my Mortal Kombat and thats my America.

You got it already and it was FUCKING HORRID.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                              ohh shit bitch I been training like van damn serving blind tea son! your going down.

GET ON RIGHT NOW.

Comment

can't right now

Comment

Working...
                                X