Crow Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crow Remake

For once, a remake that is completely deserved but no doubtedly will be fucked up.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Why is it deserved? The original is pretty perfect, the sequels not so much.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also:

"The Crow itself is a creature in this movie—it's not just a bird," Pressman said. "It's got a personality and a character. Not like Godzilla exactly, but it's very different [and has] a more active role in the story." (“Not like Godzilla exactly”? That’s…reassuring.)
      THEY WILL FUCK THIS UP.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Told ya and yes the first one is a very good movie.

I'm just saying you could continue the story on this with no problem.

Besides, it can't rain all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Besides, it can't rain all the time.
          Grandfather say it not rain everyday. This is good news... guaranteed. I bet your lunch!*

*apologies to Matt...

Comment

This remake was necessary why? And the crow from the first movie was its own character after a fashion, so comparing it to Godzilla for the remake isn't exactly scoring any points here.

Seriously, there are plenty of great, untapped properties out there that would be magnificent on film (looking at you, Elric). Why the fuck does anyone need to revisit this particular well? We got a great first movie, fuck the sequels, acknowledge and move on.

Comment

The first one is in my top 10 comic movies ever. The only high point of the second one was Iggy Pop. He should have been Fun Boy as it was based off him anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                The first one is in my top 10 comic movies ever. The only high point of the second one was Iggy Pop. He should have been Fun Boy as it was based off him anyways...
                Rob wins via factual statements.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha. I truly do dig on the first one though. The soundtrack still gets play around here.

Comment

One of the best soundtracks imho. And yeah, I love the movie. DON'T remake this.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I just want to see SUPER CGI CROW VISION.

Comment

This remake will feature Taylor Lautner. Bet on this

Comment

Eh, a whole new generation of fat kids can pretend to be awesome dressed like the Crow now. I'll still have my copy of the original over here.

Comment

Good point, seeing how the whole emo thing finally burnt itself out. There will be a whole new crop of kids.

Comment

BTW from the AV Club, I loved this comment:

Which reminds me...the villains name in the Crow is Top Dollar, and several years ago, my neighborhood Arby's had a sign up saying "Now Hiring Top Dollar". My friends and I laughed ourselves silly doing "Michael Wincott raspy voice" speeches about Horsey sauce and roast beef.

Comment

Working...
                              X