Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Cameo nothing...Jake's the Steve Zahn type comic relief throughout the film.
    Steve Zahn is far beyond being comic relief anymore. His work in Treme is outstanding.

Comment

• In my mind, he'll always be a part of Captain Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters.

Steve, not Jake.

Sorry Jake.

You can play the triangle with Ed Grimley, though.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw it.

Better than 2, but still a giant pile of garbage. Frances McDormand should be ashamed. Malkovich should be ashamed. Turturro? Well, he should just soak it up.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Heard too it's a giant fun mess with a one last hour of XPLOSIONS FEST ending.

nd that somehow Bay managed to find a worst actress than Megan Fox as her replacement, which is an achievement all by itself.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The bit about Harmony Korine is fucking awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hilarious.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nordling here.
                It becomes obvious about 2.5 seconds into Michael Bay's TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON that Bay should shoot every film in 3D from now on. He shows a command of the technology that exceeds - no shit - that of James Cameron. When Bay shoots action with regular 2D cameras, his scenes, especially in the previous TRANSFORMERS films, are practically incoherent, with no sense of spatial geography and rapid edits to hide the fact that Bay seemingly threw his cameras in the air while things exploded. But in 3D, Bay is forced to slow down a bit, shoot sweeping vistas, and give the audience a visual sense of what's going on, and the result is easily the best shot action scenes that I can remember seeing in a long time. Before now, it was not really a requirement to see films in 3D - even AVATAR - but Bay has done what no other 3D film thus far has done: he justifies the technology. TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON is simply the best-looking 3D film yet, hands down.
                Yep, can't wait.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sigh, I guess I should hope that it plays 3D at the Alamo. This opens Friday?

Comment

• Tonight.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So basically the praise for Transformers 3 is "It looks purdy!" or as I also call it the Avatar defense. I'll pass.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Not trying to sell anyone on it, I'm just excited. I like my movies fucking dumb.

Comment

• I'm also of the mindset that if I'm paying to see a movie in the theater it better give me an experience I can't replicate at home.

Comment

• Hey I liked G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. So I'm all for full-retard entertainment and I'm not knocking those who eat up the Transformers films.

But I am amused by this "Oh...I've learned from Transformers 2!" remarks from Bay for the last year and a half to fandom and Internet press. Judging by its reception, it appears he was just bullshitting them. Idiots. Seriously, Bay was just telling them what they wanted to hear in order to sell his new movie.
                            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 06-28-2011, 07:24 AM.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR AWESOME
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bay has done what no other 3D film thus far has done: he justifies the technology.
                                Hahahahahaha

Harry Jr., everyone.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X