No announcement yet.

Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twitter is blocked. what does it say, Jamie?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That some guy who hated the first two hates this one.

Don't care.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My bad.

Originally posted by Scott Weinberg
        "TRANSFORMERS 3 is better than the first two" may mean something to you, but not me. Because the first two are fucking rancid.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If you didn't like the first one then why would you like this one? Just seems silly. I however dug on the first one, hated the second one, but by all account this one is supposed to be fucking great in the action department. Which is all I want when it comes to giant robots. But even the 2nd one fucked that up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• First one: was OK. Don't ever need/want to see it again.
            Second one: saw bits and pieces of it. Heard it was terrible and what I saw didn't convince me that those rumors were inaccurate.
            Third one: hearing it's the best of the three. hearing the 3D is phenomenal. hearing it's coherent and action packed. hearing the last hour is awesome beyond rational thought.

Yeah, may go see it after all.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• You going opening night, Rob? I think it's safe to assume you'll plunk down the extra bucks for the 3D experience.

ETA: Matt pretty much summed up my take on the series. First one, despite its faults was good, but not something I'd rewatch with any regularity.
              Second one I still can't make it through, even after numerous attempts.
              Third one has a lot of the same hype attached to it that the second one had before that flick premiered, so I'm approaching TF3 with guarded optimism that it's the best of the franchise so far (rumor hath it TF4 may be in the offering).
              Last edited by Timothy225; 06-27-2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• shit, I'm hearing that this movie pretty much REQUIRES IMAX 3D in order to fully convey the awesomeness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  The best Buzz:

Holy fuck
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Won't be doing IMAX cause I'm not a fan, but we will be doing 3D for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      Holy fuck
                      YESSSss

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xTWZhu3BugQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• "Shut up and eat your awesome"

YESSSSssss
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• EXPLOSION: THE FILM.

Comment

• seriously, I hope that Bay's next film is called 'Untitled Exploding Film from Michael Bay'.

Comment

• That just might be the best fake trailer I have ever seen. If this would ´ve been real I´d demand a trailer category at the Oscars.

Shut up and eat your awesome indeed!

ETA: Ohhhh....quick! What´s that song?

Comment

Working...
                                X