GI JOE : Could be awesome in a Mortal Kombat sort of way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Hale as Mindbender is great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, I was coming here to post that. I love that video. How is it the cast for the joke video is better than for the actual movie? Wilde as Baroness. A++

Destro and the Baroness! Practicing their clarinets!

Comment

• That video is the best thing to come from the 80s' cartoons. SO. MUCH. WIN!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Yeah, I was going to add that as well. A day late, a dollar short. My favorite is Vinnie Jones as Destro.
          "Can't you just magic it away?"
          "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• Awesome. The sequel sounds like it's on a good start.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I want SERPENTOR!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                He was fine, I guess. He certainly took the role and ran with it, that's for sure. It's a shame that he didn't have a mustache to twirl whenever he gave out an evil, maniacal laugh.
                I've detailed my love for Gordon-Levitt's turn in the first Joe elsewhere. Needless to say, more cartoon-voice work from him and Rachel Nichols (in any capacity, really) would make me happy to see another.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Give me Xamot and Tomax as well. Ooh, and Sgt. Slaughter. And have Jeffrey Dean Morgan play him. That way Lesley will want to watch it with me. haha

Comment

• This movie needs Clancy Brown. Fire Quaid and get me Brown!
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck it, keep Quaid and have Clancy Brown play Flint.

Comment

• I have no idea who that is. But if there is no Brown, I will frown!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Although it sucks that they made Quaid (as Gen. Hawk) look like Flint. So maybe that's not the best choice for Brown.

Comment

• Shit, I just want to see Clancy Brown get more work. Much like Gary Cole and Ed O'Neill. I love seeing that guy working.

Comment

• Also, the Rock needs to happen to this sequel. You know it to be true.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X