Jonah Hex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonah Hex

AICN has some reviews from a test screening that are less than positive. At best they say that it sucks...at worst, they say that it's worse than 'Wild Wild West'.

Too bad. I had hopes for this one.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Meh on this. From what I've seen, it's a pass.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I don't want it to fail, though. The script that I'm working on is a western with some supernatural elements to it...I suspect that I'd have a hard time selling it if JH bombs badly.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I got a bunch of people into Sunday's screening and I have yet to hear back from any of them.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I don't understand the impulse to infuse westerns with anachronistic steampunk shit everywhere. Don't get me wrong, that stuff can be cool, but there's nothing wrong with the Western genre that needs to be fixed with robots or horse-mounted gattling guns.

Comment

The steampunk shit was the only thing worth while of Wild Wild West. As much as I hate that movie, the production design was pretty neat. They should have given this movie to Tom Jane instead of Brolin.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
              The steampunk shit was the only thing worth while of Wild Wild West. As much as I hate that movie, the production design was pretty neat. They should have given this movie to Tom Jane instead of Brolin.
              this +1

Comment

Trailer

Not bad. I still want to smash Fox. HARD.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The trailer is devoid of any character or originality at all.

Comment

*Sarcasm*

Shocking that another FOX project has sucked, absolutely shocking

*/Sarcasm*
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

God DAMMIT. Might as well scrap certain elements of my script.

Oh, and this looks like total ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        *Sarcasm*

Shocking that another FOX project has sucked, absolutely shocking

*/Sarcasm*

I thought this was WB?

Either way, I know nothing about the character but I still think Tom Jane should have gotten the role.

Comment

Had they made the film with puppets, then it would be more lively than the trailer I just viewed.

Comment

and Megan Fox, while good to look at, was fucking AWFUL.

Comment

Well duh. She can't act. She is just scenery. Which is why I thought it was hilarious that they got Brolin and then HER.

Comment

Working...
                              X