No announcement yet.

First Look at The Wolfman..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear. Hopefully seeing this quite soon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Excellent to hear. I don't think that this weekend is gonna happen, though.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Saw it with Ari, Sarah and Phat on friday.. I thought it was good, I agree a few plot holes and a couple little flaws here and there. But great gore, transformation from man to monster I thought was good.... Even though some side boob was good, Emily Blunt should of showed us the twins... Oh well her time will come..
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

A girl I worked with saw it - she's a big fan of the classic, but she liked it well enough. Said the gore was really out there, but she's gonna think it through over the next day or so and ponder how well she liked it up against the original.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
          X