No announcement yet.

Shitty Films You've Seen in Theaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad I never got around to watching Superman: Returns.
    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-18-2010, 08:52 AM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      I'm telling you guys...

Tcheky Karyo and Jurgen Prochnow!

You can't lose!

Fuck, you people could give an aspirin a headache!
      We all lost. These 2 are counterbalanced by Freddie Prinze Jr and his retarded sidekick Matthew Lillard. It's null. Add the so called Tiger aliens, who looked like burned cats:

Add space technology that makes today's seem high-tech (I know they wanted to re-create submarines battle, but there's a limit. These asshoels had WW2 technology), a shitty story, and you have one bad movie.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• THAT'S HOW THE KILRATHI SHOULD HAVE LOOKED

*edited for spelling.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kilrathi. Come on, Rob. You were a fan of the video games just like me. You know how it's spelled.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I would have accpted "Giant Lion Puppet People".

Comment

• I HAVE DYSLEXIA.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's offical, Rob doesn't know how to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I remember trying to watch 'Wing Commander' on Sci Fi a few years ago. I think that I turned it off after 5 minutes. I've never regretted that decision.
                  Ok... but I think if the movie had Ginger Lynn getting all holes filled with space cock, you people would be on it like a bum on a bologna sammitch!

Now that I think of it... so do I!

Comment

• Watch your grammar, Rob, otherwise I'll start calling you RobEd.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Looks like Nerdious hates all the good movies. Cloverfield was fun. Not great, but fun. Superman Returns, while pretty slow, is still better than shit like Alien Ressurection.

Do you guys know the distinction between being underwhelmed and seeing an atrocious piece of shit? Because when I hear stuff like Avatar, War of the Worlds or Cloverfield being THE MOST WORST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN, you need some perspective here. It's quickly becoming a "movies that dissappointed you" thread, which is different.
                      THANK YOU GOOD SIR!!!

I've got one more to add; Mortal Kombat 2. I paid $1.50 to see that in theaters and I still want my fucking money back.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Ok... but I think if the movie had Ginger Lynn getting all holes filled with space cock, you people would be on it like a bum on a bologna sammitch!

Now that I think of it... so do I!
                        Absofuckinglutely.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For those who thought Cloverfield was fun, did you follow the viral marketing? I did. All the way down to trying to find out how Slusho was part of it. I followed the hype and was excited right up till I saw the flick.

Also, BWP did POV better.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• The pay off was weak.

Comment

• I'm adding The Haunting (Liam Neeson couldn't save that wreck) and The Blair Witch 2.

I'd put the first Blair Witch on here, but I still think that movie was a pretty good idea, and the last shot is still freaky.

I guess I could put all 3 prequels on here, but I think those belong in a pure disappointment thread.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                THANK YOU GOOD SIR!!!

I've got one more to add; Mortal Kombat 2. I paid $1.50 to see that in theaters and I still want my fucking money back.
                                Same here, BUT I PAID FULL PRICE!

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                I'm adding The Haunting (Liam Neeson couldn't save that wreck) and The Blair Witch 2.

I'd put the first Blair Witch on here, but I still think that movie was a pretty good idea, and the last shot is still freaky.
                                Haven't seen BW 2. but the first one is precisely like you said. One good 5 miuntes ending. That's it. The rest is garbage. But it was a novely.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X