Shitty Films You've Seen in Theaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    Scraping my cock over a cheese grater -Opening weekend. By choice.
    Atonement for a major sin?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      And the fist fight with DEMONROCKā„¢ was stupid.
      The FPS sequence was the only time I really actively cared about the movie, otherwise it was just sort of blah.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Pink Panther 2 -Opening weekend. By choice.
        Oh, honey, did you lose a bet?
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'd put Alien Resurrection on here too. Come on, the big alienbaby-hybrid was mindblowingly stupid. Even Pearlman couldn't save that wet vile of bloody acid cum.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I hated it when it first came out, but I've developed a new found love for that flick.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Oh yeah. I was so mad at that movie when that abortion showed up. OTherwise I thought the set design and the characters were pretty entertaining.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sorry, I didn't HATE 'Alien Resurrection'. It's a thoroughly mediocre film to be sure, though.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• VAN HELSING.

FUCK YOU.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• X-Men 3. Oh, and Cloverfield.

Comment

• Fuck both of those too. Although, I kinda dig on X3 now. Mostly for Frasier Beast. But Cloverfield fucking sucked.

Comment

• Truly, though...there's nothing worse than enduring a comedy with absolutely ZERO laughs in it. Painfully unfunny comedies are the worst kind of endurance tests in the world.

God Damned, fucking 'Bean'...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          I'd put Alien Resurrection on here too. Come on, the big alienbaby-hybrid was mindblowingly stupid. Even Pearlman couldn't save that wet vile of bloody acid cum.
                          So, so, so terrible. Coulda done great things with the mercs, but no, we get to see MICHAEL FUCKING WINCOTT and RON FUCKING PERLMAN go out like bitches. Then alienhumanbaby shows up and it manages to shit the bed even harder than it did before.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            I'd put Alien Resurrection on here too.
                            Yup, me too, I'm with you on that - guess I blotted it out of my memory.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I love how I fail because films are subjective. AWESOME, GUISE!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                Oh, honey, did you lose a bet?
                                The first one had just enough chuckles for me not to swear off the idea of a sequel (sound booth farting, yeah I'm easy).. and with the likes of Alfred Molina, Andy Garcia, John Cleese and Jean Reno, I figured it couldn't be that bad.

Couldn't.. be.. that.. bad.

FUCKING COULD!
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X